The Official Target Vehicle Exlusives thread - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    $9.99! That's nuts! I'll be geting them all.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'd thought about passing on these, but these look pretty good. I especially like the figures. I think I'll probably get them now. Nice job Hasbro.
    “Occasionally, we have common sense. Occasionally we say, LOOK, THERE IT IS.....and then it’s gone!” - Lewis Black

Good - take that DCPI number to your local Target and see if they have them in back. It is likely that someone will bring them out to you - at least they will in my neck of the woods.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

gonna be checking tomorrow for these in SoCal. hopefully they'll show up on the scanners as in stock, even if they don't put them out until the street date.

they are supposed to hit shelves the 13th or 14th of April

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    Good - take that DCPI number to your local Target and see if they have them in back. It is likely that someone will bring them out to you - at least they will in my neck of the woods.
    What IS the DCPI number for this?
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

087-06-0918 the DCPI for all the exclusives

also, these ARE street dated. anyone who pulls them out of the back for you is likely to get served with some corrective action for doing so. anyone who's pulling "collectibles" out of the back for you is sticking their neck out in the first place - i got coached multiple times back in the day for pulling hot wheels out of the back for collectors all the time - but that was my personal decision and not someone taking advantage of my ignorance. street dates they take pretty seriously. so please cut these guys some slack.

and it's DPCI - department, class, item.

sorry, it was bugging me.

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    Not anywhere near where I live! Getting a Target employee to do anything for a customer is pretty tough here, unless you know the employee. Forget about getting anything out of the back!
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

Quote Originally Posted by ridetofight
    also, these ARE street dated. anyone who pulls them out of the back for you is likely to get served with some corrective action for doing so. anyone who's pulling "collectibles" out of the back for you is sticking their neck out in the first place - i got coached multiple times back in the day for pulling hot wheels out of the back for collectors all the time - but that was my personal decision and not someone taking advantage of my ignorance. street dates they take pretty seriously. so please cut these guys some slack.

and it's DPCI - department, class, item.

sorry, it was bugging me.

I wsa about to say the same thing. As to street dated, are they street dated on the box or just the Planogram set date? If it's just the set date, then they can be sold early, if it's on the actual package from Hasbro, then they cannot be sold early. The Speed Racer end cap IS street dated from the manufacturer so its set date is an oddball day of Saturday night, but as far as i was aware, the 4/13 was just the set date for the revision to put the items on the shelf no later than that day.

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.