The Official Target Vehicle Exlusives thread - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Maybe the two companies actually wanted to make affordable toys? It may be a ploy to bring in collectors and new buyers alike.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

from the look of all the numbers that are being posted i think everyone will get a chance to buy these at retail.the 2/40 means 40 boxes on a pallet that being number 2 of the 40.i guess with the 4000 case run and the 5000 case run maybe 2 different shippments i wonder if any variants will appear if made at different times.

Not sure if this helps you guys out, but here's my case.

Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Anybody got a side by side of the old TRU HISS vs. the new TAR HISS?
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Crankcase doesn't break for ninjas.

Personally, I felt gypped that the Cobra guy didn't come with a dagger (and what's up with the images showing Crankcase & Grandslam with pistols and not including any?), so I snaked one from the Baroness (her hands are full). Didn't have much problem getting the driver to fit with it on his leg, and he's only there temporarily anyway.

Not sure if there will be scarcity on the vehicles or not... thankfully I was able to get mine at retail price, but the scalpers at the local show had them in force. One guy said he picked up FIFTY CASES. Show prices were $15-25
    "I'm sure you're a big hit on Halloween, Zartan." - Colonel Sharp

Trade list!

Has anyone had a knife included with the Cobra Trooper that is packed in with the HISS?
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    Has anyone had a knife included with the Cobra Trooper that is packed in with the HISS?
    nope, it doesn't look like it.

Quote Originally Posted by therobidentity
    Crankcase doesn't break for ninjas.

Personally, I felt gypped that the Cobra guy didn't come with a dagger (and what's up with the images showing Crankcase & Grandslam with pistols and not including any?), so I snaked one from the Baroness (her hands are full). Didn't have much problem getting the driver to fit with it on his leg, and he's only there temporarily anyway.

Not sure if there will be scarcity on the vehicles or not... thankfully I was able to get mine at retail price, but the scalpers at the local show had them in force. One guy said he picked up FIFTY CASES. Show prices were $15-25
    Wow, those pictures came out perfect! love the flying guy.

Scored these over the weekend myself. I'm impressed that you got Crankcase in there, I didn't want to force it as I've read that the AWE Striker is pretty fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by solid_strider
    Scored these over the weekend myself. I'm impressed that you got Crankcase in there, I didn't want to force it as I've read that the AWE Striker is pretty fragile.
    there are holes deep in that thing for his feet to slide into. Take the figure out and look inside and you'll see them. I don't know if they were there with the original Striker. Anyways, you have to point the toes a little but the feet will slide right in and Crankcase will sit nicely as a result.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.