The Official Target Vehicle Exlusives thread

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

The Official Target Vehicle Exlusives thread

simple question...just want to be prepared and on the look out!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Over at another forum a member has all 3 so keep hunting and dont forget your Old Pal Ashxking

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashxking
    Over at another forum a member has all 3 so keep hunting and dont forget your Old Pal Ashxking
    Where was this poster located? Thanks in advance.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

http://www.afhub.com/forum/viewtopic...=asc&start=420 there is the link It didnt give his location but im sure you could ask

i checked 5 local Targets in my area this morning, and they didn't have them yet (and, in fact, were pretty much wiped of everything but a few comic packs). The only official thing i've read/heard about release date is "Spring".

Quote Originally Posted by hamilcar
    The only official thing i've read/heard about release date is "Spring".
    "Spring" is RIGHT around the corner, keep up the hunt guys...in my experience when the pegs get REALLY empty and barren it means it is about time for a restock and jubilance for those of us that get there in time to swoop up the cool stuff...keep searching!!!

also, could somebody/anybody make sure i'm right on this the Target H.I.S.S. is the dark blue with a modified Stinger Driver, but the wide release is black with Rip-It and the regular H.I.S.S. driver is being released carded, is all that correct???

i want to get two of the Target H.I.S.S. and two fo the wide release, but need to figure out how to man the turrets and whatnot...

Quote Originally Posted by skeletoncrew
    also, could somebody/anybody make sure i'm right on this the Target H.I.S.S. is the dark blue with a modified Stinger Driver, but the wide release is black with Rip-It and the regular H.I.S.S. driver is being released carded, is all that correct???
    from what I understand , yes.
    Hasbro stated that the regular release will probably not be the DTC one shown at Toy Fair though. I would bet on a modified V1 one like the Vamp and Ram we are getting.
    Booya!

they had them at the local walmart in Hastings Michigan.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison
    they had them at the local walmart in Hastings Michigan.
    Your Wal-Mart had the Target exclusives or are you talking about the wide release DTC HISS? Please clarify.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

We got them here locally around 2 weeks ago but at outrageous prices and very limited quantities, only around 8 of each came.