Comprehensive Discount Thread!! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KMart and TRU Coupons?

I know there is one for TRU but dont have the link.

Then there is the one for Kmart but the comp I use to print wont recognize adobe....grrrr can anybody place it in another format?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Here's the details:

Offer ends June 30, 2008

Who's eligible?

Only invited, registered eBay users who received this offer by email from us or saw an ad on eBay are eligible. If you want, you can confirm your eligibility by checking My Messages in My eBay and looking for your invitation email. Sorry, no forwarding-this offer is not transferable See terms and conditions below.

Here's how to redeem this offer:

1. Start shopping on eBay. Be sure the seller accepts PayPal.
    2. Pay for your item with PayPal before the expiration date: June 30, 2008 11:59:59 PM PDT. (Make sure the email address on your eBay account is also on your PayPal account.)
    3. Enter the redemption code: CJUNE0810P

*Important Terms and Conditions:

The offer will expire at 11:59:59 PM PDT on June 30, 2008. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of a single item on eBay.com. Recipients of the coupon must be registered eBay members and pay for the item with PayPal. If actual discounted amount is less than maximum discount indicated on the coupon, the unused portion will be forfeited.

The coupon is non-transferable, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, for one-time use only, and has no face value. The coupon is subject to U.S. laws and cannot be combined with any other coupon. The coupon may be combined with eBay Gift Certificates and Gift Cards. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs to redeem the coupon is prohibited.
    Last edited by Snake-eyes01; 06-20-2008 at 08:26 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hmm. I wonder who gets invited. I'm always buying and selling crap on eBay, but haven't received an "invitation." Maybe that explains it, though. They don't need to give me a coupon for me to buy stuff. Maybe it is being sent to those who use eBay less frequently as an attempt to get those people buying more?

Cool man, Thanks!

Mods can we get a stickied thread for coupons?
    Booya!

Quote Originally Posted by statesofeuphoria
    Mods can we get a stickied thread for coupons?
    There already is one.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by karamazov80
    Hmm. I wonder who gets invited. I'm always buying and selling crap on eBay, but haven't received an "invitation." Maybe that explains it, though. They don't need to give me a coupon for me to buy stuff. Maybe it is being sent to those who use eBay less frequently as an attempt to get those people buying more?
    Check your spam blocker. The invite's coming from a prefix-ed ebay address and not the standard "@ebay.com" addy.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    HTS promo code: SUMFS

Free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Maybe this is a bad news?

fall20 gets 20% off + FREE standard shipping at www.hasbrotoyshop.com

Also notice the Pyramid of Darkness set is mis-categorized in the Joe vs Cobra section, should anyone be looking for one.