Comprehensive Discount Thread!! - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by roboticplanet
    fall20 gets 20% off + FREE standard shipping at www.hasbrotoyshop.com

Also notice the Pyramid of Darkness set is mis-categorized in the Joe vs Cobra section, should anyone be looking for one.
    I just saw this in another thread and picked up the Pyramid of Darkness set for $16 shipped (!). I was playing around, and some items seem to get the discount whereas others don't. You can pre-order the Optimus Prime reissue and get it, but you can't pre-order the Classics Mirage repaint with it. You can order the Millennium Falcon with it, but you can't get the Fin Fang Foom BAF set with it. Peculiar.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The Fall20 code on HTS will give you 20% off, but not necessarily free shipping too

EDIT: Yes, you need to order some items separately to get 20% off AND free shipping
    Last edited by Patrick A. Riley; 10-04-2008 at 07:47 AM.
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

When I tried to order the Firebat and sharc together I didn't get free shipping, but when I seperated them in two seperate orders it worked fine. Doesn't make sense but I'm not complaining
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks for posting about the fall20 discount! I just ordered the two new DVD sets and the SHARC. I had to place each order separately to get the free shipping, but it beats spending a ton of money on gas going from store to store and not finding anything!

New HTS code: MDCREW
    gets you a 20% discount (no free shipping this time)
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A. Riley
    New HTS code: MDCREW
    gets you a 20% discount (no free shipping this time)
    Argh! I just ordered yesterday and scoured the net for a 20% discount. I could only come up with 10% off. I guess I shouldn't complain but since the figs are now 7.99 10% doesn't even get the price back to it earlier listed price.
    Anyway, thanks for the tip Patrick
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

FALL20 is expired.
    Last edited by kylefromdirtnapp; 10-25-2008 at 10:08 AM.
    I'm going to stop collecting toys and start smoking crack. Crack is cheaper and less addictive.
    My collections and trade/sale stuff

Quote Originally Posted by kylefromdirtnapp
    FALL20 is expired.
    Yeah, MDCREW is the best coupon at the moment. 20% off, but you still have to pay shipping costs.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...

Mdcrew

In addition to the 20% off, if you spend more than $100 the shipping is free.

I got 3 single Joes, a comic pack and the Anniversary Prime for $83.15 shipped.

EDIT: Oh yeah, spend at least $25 on Joe items and you get a "free" magnet.

Name:  F01021472929_Main400.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  3.8 KB
    Last edited by Super Sport; 11-03-2008 at 04:22 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Hasbrotoyshop promo for Dec

Hasbro toy shop is having another promo code sale. Save 25% and free shipping on all orders $50 and higher.

The code is HOLIDAY25

Enjoy