This 25A figure would have been Perfect, if only...

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This 25A figure would have been Perfect, if only...

Crimson Fred would have been Perfect...
    if only he came with the rifle with bayonet that
    the other 25A CGs came with
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If Torch and Ripper were released as single carded and not a two pack.
    BEWARE of the Royal Guard

Roadblock would be perfect if...
    he could actually hold his weapon without a huge effort on the collectors' part.

(in reference to the original post) i don't know the comic book story of Crimson Fred... so it may make more sense if i did... but, the old-timey rifle is a bit of a strange choice for an "elite" trooper. having said that, he does look pretty cool holding it.
    Last edited by hamilcar; 03-15-2008 at 08:57 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My 25th Snow Job would have beeen perfect if…

…his right hand hadn’t snapped off the first time I tried to turn it only minutes after opening him.

Quote Originally Posted by hamilcar
    Roadblock would be perfect if...
    he could actually hold his weapon without a huge effort on the collectors' part.

(in reference to the original post) i don't know the comic book story of Crimson Fred... so it may make more sense if i did... but, the old-timey rifle is a bit of a strange choice for an "elite" trooper. having said that, he does look pretty cool holding it.
    In my opinion All 25th figure hands SUCKS! theyll need to be done in some more solid rubber...
    Quote Originally Posted by Napy
    I been in Mexico alot lately, in Gudalajara, Monterrey, Veracruz and Im always going straight to the toy ile in Wal Mart. And guess what! all they have is those ugly looking, who would buy,robot-looking! sigma six garbage!!! Oh but they got tons of Star Wars!!!! Who Cares! No queremos Estar Guars! Queremos YIAYO compadre!!!!!:mad:

Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Master
    Crimson Fred would have been Perfect...
    if only he came with the rifle with bayonet that
    the other 25A CGs came with
    I feel the same here. I like uniformity in my troops!

I like Fred's rifle. It's become one of my favorite accessories.

I have the fred 2 pack but I'm not opening anything right now so I don't know what the story is. Anyone care to elaborate on it?

I believe the rifle is an M1-Springfield and the comic is called something to Springfield (can't really remember). Maybe it has something to do with that? I haven't read the book, either.

That rifle mold is an M1 Grande. I haven't read the comic yet, so I'm not sure about the story aspect of it...but, I'm pretty sure I remember Fred having a rifle like that in the main Marvel series, at some point.