Vehicles Updated, Your Input Wanted - Page 13

yojoe.com

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    The LM002 with round headlights looks very much like the new Jeeps in the grille area. Talk about going full circle: a commercial vehicle derived from a protoype intended to replace the Army Jeep ends up looking like the commercial version of a similar vehicle that evolved from that Jeep... just 20 years earlier.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

UNNGHH! My brain hurts!
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Joe Guy View Post
    Thanks for the complements guys. I wouldn't mind the opportunity to help flesh out some of the technical and political background to help make the game more realistic, because let's face it, we all wish GI Joe was real, and we were in it. While I do use internet links to help clarify and support the info I give, I assure you guys that I have an extensive library of books that most of the info on the internet came from and I spent a large portion of my youth involved in activities that give some unique insight into a what a real-life GI Joe might be like. Since Larry Hama is otherwise occupied, I'm more than willing to help.
    Getting back to this sub-topic... I'd like to have a brainstorm session with you some day soon about the background story. I don't want to make it too complex, but maybe we can develop it based on bouncing ideas off of one another. Obviously we have a basic story to start with; it just needs an extra-strength dose of reality to make it feasible. I want to eliminate as much unintentional hokeyness as possible. The intentional kind (like the MacGuffin Device) is fine.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I finally started a deviantArt account. I also added my first five images, related to the subject of this thread. Check it out and ENJOY!

Rooster3D at deviantArt
    Scot, aka Rooster3D

In case you haven't seen it in a while, there are some new additions to Rooster3D's GI Joe Gallery over at deviantArt. Check them out and let me know what y'all think. For some reason I can't upload a preview, even though it's only 59k, 640x380.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D