An Awesome Old Store Stock Find-Please Read - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    There were about 4 or 5 things he put on Ebay and then took them off. Where are ya man?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BigD350Z
    There were about 4 or 5 things he put on Ebay and then took them off. Where are ya man?
    Yeah, I saw that too... he had the Mobil Command Center sealed... then poof gone.

Quote Originally Posted by BigD350Z
    Yeah, here are the auction listings. They were not sold, he pulled them.

http://search-completed.ebay.com/_W0...sZzartanmaniac

Highly unusual. Like I said, there was something too good to be true about all this.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just had one question, if it was old store stock why do all the boxes have a "good amount of wear" like he said in his descriptions? Is this typical for old store stock to have alot of wear? If so what would it be from? Just curious.

It depends, but from my experience items which have been factory sealed in assortment cases for many years do receive wear due to numerous different age and handling related factors.

Recently I purchased several case fresh old stock 1980s Kenner stuff and the boxes had wear. Slight tears actually, due to the boxes' tapes degrading and sticking to each other.

I doubt its the same stuff. He collects a lot of mib stuff as well so I am sure those were some extras.
    I just started my ebay store, take a look
    MY EBAY STORE<br>more to come soon
    Check out my ebay auctions as well MY EBAY AUCTIONS
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!

But the guy answered another one of my questions in another thread, why can't he give us the dish on what did (or didn't) happen? Inquiring minds want to know. C'mon dude, let us know something.

Response to your Questions

Hey Guys:

Sorry for not responding sooner. I did pretty well with the deal. I only ended up spending around $1,200 or so. I will have to get back to you guys on what exactly I have that I may be selling. All in all, it was a worthwhile deal.

Some of the items you may have seen on Ebay were definitely not old store stock, but he gave me a good price, so I bought them with the purpose of reselling them. I made a quick $1,200 in profit just off those 4 to 5 auctions, so why complain? I don't usually end auctions early, but a got an offer I couldn't refuse. I also sold a Misb Night Raven that I got free from a friend for $400 or so. Makes me cry seeing that Night Raven go for over $1,200 on ebay.

The great thing about this guy is he has connections to get alot more stuff. Sometimes all it takes is for that first deal and a seller knows to contact you first before anyone else. This guy has a connection with an older guy who was a buyer for Sears stores from the late 70's to early nineties. What this means is: they guy has a book of a hundred pages or more filled with stuff he bought for Sears in those years. I can't wait to buy some of that stuff!!!

Take Care
    Jeremy
    He's the Master of Disguise-Zartan!!!