Anyone remember the record story of Haunted Castle of Doom?

yojoe.com

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n paurru\r\n \r\n
\r\n paurru is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Anyone remember the record story of Haunted Castle of Doom?\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n I had that record when I was a little kid. The story was a little goofy with G.I. Joe not only dealing with Cobra Commander and some missles but they had to deal with ghosts and goblins or whatever. I listened to that record constantly back then and I think I still have that record somewhere in storage\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[356533] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n [email protected]\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Xavieur@aol.com is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Xavieur@aol.com\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Arrow \r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Yes, it was produced by Kids Stuff. Its out there in 12" vinyl. I\'ll try to find a pic and let you know. It pops up on ebay occassionally with a value of $10-25.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $
    \r\n
    \r\nHasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.
    \r\n
    \r\nLicensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[351490] = "356533,356533"; pn[0] = ",351490"; pn[356533] = "351490,351490"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[7486] = "paurru"; pu[263] = "[email protected]"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone remember the record story of Haunted Castle of Doom?

I had that record when I was a little kid. The story was a little goofy with G.I. Joe not only dealing with Cobra Commander and some missles but they had to deal with ghosts and goblins or whatever. I listened to that record constantly back then and I think I still have that record somewhere in storage