The San Diego Comic Con 2008 Thread - Page 23

yojoe.com

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    I also think that 500/300 is too low. Too much auctions already for those numbers, at least for the black version.
    But exactly how rare is the blue suite version compared with last year's gold PDD?

More produced or what? 1st days after the con and they are already selling for around 100$, seems too high for me. I also heard Hasbro would produce more this time to avoid last year's problem, but the blue version seems much scarcer on ebay unless dealers are sitting on those and slowly putting them for sale.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

UG! I hate Hasbro!

They posted teh SDCC figures up today and I was at work all day long... so much for us working stiffs being able to get these things...

You have to have no life to sit and watch the computer all day to get anything these days.

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by John Missal
    UG! I hate Hasbro!

They posted teh SDCC figures up today and I was at work all day long... so much for us working stiffs being able to get these things...

You have to have no life to sit and watch the computer all day to get anything these days.

John M>
    Or if you work on a computer all day. Like me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tenric
    Or if you work on a computer all day. Like me.
    And me, too

I missed out too. PDD was better anyway.

It is too bad that people have money and not brains in this market. It seems that if people hold off on driving up the price for things on ebay then people could get things cheaper at the market. It is unfortuneate that people are willing to pay outrageous sums for an action figure and the dealers are taking advantage of these people. If everyone would just decide to not use ebay and pay retail for the items then the everyone would be able to get the products for the retail price and not the ebay price.
    There are so many people not using their heads and these dealers can see that and take advantage of them. It is sad.

Release date??

So, after looking at the pictures, my only question is how soon until they hit retail?

Heads up

SDCC Suited Cobra Commander is up for purchase at Hasbro toyshop

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...&ID=22398&PG=1

sorry

it was up 5 minutes ago now its gone again

im interested to see what figures they use that suit body for.

a president bush figure would rule. then they could do an updated headman to do coke with him. hahaha.

remember the headhunter back pack with the meth lab on it? hahahaha. theyd have to pack him with that.

gi joe really paved new ground for drug related figures.

anybody have the hunter s thompson figure? he came with a gijoe gun. he was my favorite figure as a kid. id make him curse at everyone and kick them in the nads.