The San Diego Comic Con 2008 Thread - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 230
  1. #61
    Pretty neat. I'll certainly try get one off of HTS.

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    I'm just glad it is a redo of an existing figure and not a totally new character. I don't care about this figure like I didn't care about the PDD. My collection will be complete to me without it.
    Booya!

  4. #63
    I think it is pretty sweet personally. I wish that I could go and get myself one!

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    Pretty neat. I'll certainly try get one off of HTS.
    shhhh you werent supposed to tell anyone
    thats my plan as well

  7. #65
    i think it a great idea. if i can get a few of them i can make some cgs in business suits with just a simple head swap.then all i need is candy in the bear suit to recreate issue 37
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

  8. #66
    I think that's the perfect figure for the SDCC.

    I mean, did anybody REALLY wanted a must-have character, except those lucky enough to go to the con (or heaven forbid, buy it just to sell it)?

    Some people mentioned popular characters like Quick Kick or an army-builder like a Night Viper or something, but I think that's a bad idea. Even if you go to the con, it seems like getting the exclusives you actually want can be very hit or miss when we're talking about a current hot property. If you DO get it, it's likely gonna be on the secondary market, and if it's a hot item you're gonna pay PDD prices for it. If PDD is selling for $250-300 - a figure that a lot of people don't even care about, or are satisfied with its cheaper silver version - what do you think a must-have character like Quick Kick is going to go for, or an army-builder of all things?

    If I can get this, fine. If not, that's okay too - I don't want to have to spend $250 for a "must have" figure.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrime
    I think that's the perfect figure for the SDCC.

    I mean, did anybody REALLY wanted a must-have character, except those lucky enough to go to the con (or heaven forbid, buy it just to sell it)?

    Some people mentioned popular characters like Quick Kick or an army-builder like a Night Viper or something, but I think that's a bad idea. Even if you go to the con, it seems like getting the exclusives you actually want can be very hit or miss when we're talking about a current hot property. If you DO get it, it's likely gonna be on the secondary market, and if it's a hot item you're gonna pay PDD prices for it. If PDD is selling for $250-300 - a figure that a lot of people don't even care about, or are satisfied with its cheaper silver version - what do you think a must-have character like Quick Kick is going to go for, or an army-builder of all things?

    If I can get this, fine. If not, that's okay too - I don't want to have to spend $250 for a "must have" figure.
    No, nobody wants a must have exclusive. My statement was that I'm actually GLAD it's not Quick Kick. There is nothing worse than missing out on a "must have" figure just because you didn't want to push someone else out of the way to get it.

  10. #68
    Since I'm going to be at the con. anyway I'll buy it, but I'd be lying if I said I was as enthused about this year's exclusive as I was with last year's PDD Destro.


    Your friend, TSM-in-N.Y.

  11. #69
    i watched the video and it looked to me like maybe the figures torso is just connected to the podium and doesnt have legs. i sure hope thats not the case as others has stated this body would work for the twins in suits.
    firefly owns you!

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by firefly owns you
    i watched the video and it looked to me like maybe the figures torso is just connected to the podium and doesnt have legs.
    I highly doubt that that is the case here.


    Your friend, TSM-in-N.Y.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •