Scarlett and Duke’s sculpted battle armor

yojoe.com

Scarlett and Duke’s sculpted battle armor

They have pictures of the body armor here.
    http://fusedfilmblog.com/

These are spoilers pics you have been warned.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah, I expected this sort of thing. I personally think that looks pretty ridiculous, and don't know why they feel like they have to go overboard with things like this in these movies. Do they really need Batman Begins-type armor? They look like Japanese cartoon characters or something to me. Oh, well.

I was kind of thinking it looked like brown power rangers.

www.fusedfilmblog.com

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

kinda reminds me of some mock up on TV for the future combat system the military wants

I would prefer the vintage uniforms, or a vintage-modern hybrid, but these uniforms don't bother me at all.

New Joe picture

They have a hot new picture of one of the Joe's at this site but who is it?

www.fusedfilmblog.com

It's Scarlett. Although I am not that happy with the look. You have to think of it this way it is a military group. They have to have some protection, heck we use to have to wear helmets and flak jackets all over just for training. I know it's GI Joe and we are familiar with everyones uniform they have to make it PC and have everybody somewhat match and convey a level of professionalism. They cant go kicking Cobra's butt in jeans and a t-shirt. BTW have you seen what some of troops are wearing now it is not that far off.
    Last edited by the doctor; 04-16-2008 at 04:53 PM.

They look rather xmanish but hey...who would go into battle with crazy colors?

Looks more like Tron than GI Joe, they could've done better.

Quote Originally Posted by the doctor
    It's Scarlett. Although I am not that happy with the look. You have to think of it this way it is a military group. They have to have some protection, heck we use to have to wear helmets and flak jackets all over just for training. I know it's GI Joe and we are familiar with everyones uniform they have to make it PC and have everybody somewhat match and convey a level of professionalism. They cant go kicking Cobra's butt in jeans and a t-shirt. BTW have you seen what some of troops are wearing now it is not that far off.
    It dosen't have to be P.C. You can't please everyone, I think middle america ( I don't know about the rest of the world, but maybe the Brit's) is SICK of P.C. yeilding to the lowest denominator. Why irk the fan base, if we don't like it who will, remember the first Punisher movie with Dolph L.?

And this is fiction, it dosent have to look like the "new modern" army. I can see that on Fox News. I live in the real world, try not to mess with my "joe-verse" too much. PLEASE.
    C. M.