Will the Anniversary line replace reissues and S6?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will the Anniversary line replace reissues and S6?

... That with the runaway success of the 25 Anniversay line, that this will replace reissues and Sigma Six? (I hope they finally get rid of Sigma six)

I can see a repainst of Beachhead and Flint into Night Force versions. Spirit in SSM gear. Duke (for the upteeth time) and Bazoka in TF gear. Battle Gear CC into Fred imposter. Baroness, Twins and a bunch of vipers in crimson (a la con set a few years back)

My question is will Hasbro turn to this as their new key stone toy line for Joe since it seems to be working?
    What's left when honor's gone?
    Death is the best kick of all, why do you think God saved it for last?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sigma Six is already extinct. What re-issues are you speaking of? The Master Collector exclusives? Otherwise, there haven't been any re-issues that I'm aware of since the 25th line started.

I've wondered about the future of ARAH molds myself.

My guess is the ARAH molds are done, at least at mass market retail. I think Hasbro is trying to generate enough 25th style body parts so they can recycle them into all-new characters with just a new head and whatnot here and there.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

RAH reissues have been dead since 2006 and Sigma 6 and it's offshoots since 2007. there haven't been new product made for those style since then.

the 25th design has been stated to be the new direction of G.I. Joe since last year, so would it be safe to say? of course, because it has been said.

What they said.

Hasbro is fully committed to this line.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    Hasbro is fully committed to this line.
    As am I.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by gunslingercbr
    RAH reissues have been dead since 2006 and Sigma 6 and it's offshoots since 2007.
    Yeah but I went to two different toys r us's and three different targets and well they seem to be still getting Sigma Six stuff. I go to Hasbrotoyshop.com and well, they're still there. Yes, reissues are not there but Sigma 6 still seem to be floating as well. This is why I posted the question.

Here's hoping that the 25th stuff comes out in bulk cause I'm still having a hard time getting stuff
    What's left when honor's gone?
    Death is the best kick of all, why do you think God saved it for last?

I think the only RAH molds we'll be seeing from here on out is from Master Collector with conventions and special sets.

I'm guessing we have a couple years left of that before we won't even get those.

But hey, its been 25 years worth, so thats a pretty good run of one mold type.

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

i think Hasbro will stick to this new 25A mold. its very versatile.
    they've been using it to create different 25A figures already.