MOC Figures 1987

yojoe.com

Dispersed about the country in deep cover

MOC Figures 1987

I just picked up a TechnoViper and Sneek Peek MOC on EBay from a great guy who I know posts on this site ...

I have a few items MOC or MISB, but these are the first 80's figures I've acquired. I don't mind saying (now that the auction is over) that I paid $69.99 each. Was this a smart acquisition?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

it depends on the condition of the cards and bubbles. i think i paid around 50 or 60 for my techno viper. i think the sneek peak usually goes for around 40.
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

Dominic is right, it depends on the condition. I got my Techno Viper for about $25 and my Sneak Peek for about $20, but they aren't perfect cards. I'm just in it for the uncirculated figure. $70/piece is a little steep for those two in my opinion, though. Maybe $40 or $50 each in perfect condition. I might give $70 for an AFA graded one.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Dispersed about the country in deep cover
    Thanks guys...
    This is kind of eye-opening to me as I've seen loose, complete specimens go for close to the same prices you're quoting for MOC items. Am I missing something ?

alot of the carded figures go down in price quite a bit for the 87 and newer figures. im not sure if people started keeping them carded more or if they just produced more. in the last year ive seen people pay some outragous prices for loose figures. many common figures are selling for 50 or more loose. and generally if you keep looking you can find most of them carded for a reasonable price.
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html