Expensive Flint trading card

yojoe.com

Expensive Flint trading card

Can someone tell me why the "BIN" would be so high for this? Thanks, I just don't know:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-JOE-FLINT-tra...QQcmdZViewItem

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by karamazov80
    Can someone tell me why the "BIN" would be so high for this? Thanks, I just don't know:

WOW!

If I'd only known, I wouldn't have given tons of these away to my nieces and nephews, or sold my extra card sets for $15.00 each!

SkyBuzz

Quote Originally Posted by karamazov80

Ignorance?

The starting bid isn't even close... I remember when entire boxes could be had for $5 a pop at KB Toys. I remember getting a box from my folks for a present, being two cards away from the set and then ending up buying another entire box at $5 just for the last two cards.
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I bought many of those when they first came out, and have them back at my parents' house somewhere. I just thought that this particular card might have been special. I guess not

I really loved this card set when I was a kid. But I could never figure out why Destro had no card. I know he's technically not a member of Cobra, but he should have had his own card.

When I got out of Joe when I was a kid, I tossed them in a box in the attic because I needed the plastic case for a set of Marvel Cards. Years later, when I got back into Joe, I dug them out of my parents attic and found almost the entire set. I was only missing the Storm Shadow card.

Smile

Ya know, if this guys sells it for that I need to buy him a drink! But get this, I saw two vintage kids t-shirts that usually sold for $5-10 ea sell on ebay awhile ago for A LOT! Why? Because it had two college co-eds dueling it out with hairdryers and brushes. Sex sells? But Flint? That's just lunacy!
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.