Free 25th Figure and More!

yojoe.com

Free 25th Figure and More!

Hello. This giveaway is for 25th Destro from the comic pack "Destro Attacks". The first person to post with the correct answer gets the figure. All I ask for is postive feedback when you receive the figure. Destro is complete with accessories and stand. Also, I will throw in the comic, two filecards, Doc order form, and one sticker. Please note that Breaker is not included in this giveaway. Best of luck!

Question: Who were the two players on the 07-08 New York Rangers roster that had over 600 career goals?
    Go Salukis!!!
    Go NY Rangers!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ny rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency
    Hello. This giveaway is for 25th Destro from the comic pack "Destro Attacks". The first person to post with the correct answer gets the figure. All I ask for is postive feedback when you receive the figure. Destro is complete with accessories and stand. Also, I will throw in the comic, two filecards, Doc order form, and one sticker. Please note that Breaker is not included in this giveaway. Best of luck!

Question: Who were the two players on the 07-08 New York Rangers roster that had over 600 career goals?
    was it Jagr and Shannahan

mswi is correct! Please send me an e-mail or pm with your address and I will mail the figure out ASAP. Congratulations!
    Go Salukis!!!
    Go NY Rangers!!!