Complete "embossed card" list - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I have a question on these "embossed" I am an avid collector and I have a flint and a snake eyes black timber...they are not embossed like the ones in the revision cases but the gi joe logo is not flat on the card either, it is ridged and shinier just not to the extent of the ones on this list...also these are not figures i just found so its not like a new revision case... any one heard of this?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow2852
    I have a question on these "embossed" I am an avid collector and I have a flint and a snake eyes black timber...they are not embossed like the ones in the revision cases but the gi joe logo is not flat on the card either, it is ridged and shinier just not to the extent of the ones on this list...also these are not figures i just found so its not like a new revision case... any one heard of this?
    I have 2 of each wave 1 Flint & Snake-Eyes w/Black Timber.

All 4 have the silver foil card.

harry keogh just posted a wave 1 Snake-Eyes with an embossed-like card. Is this what you are talking about?

they do look like the snake eyes posted from harry but they are not the same as like the major bludd or the wave 4 cc revision that are in stores now...and i have the snake eyes in the picture too which was found recently in the revision case ..i will post pics to see what you think i have to get my camera back from my girlfriend

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow2852
    they do look like the snake eyes posted from harry but they are not the same as like the major bludd or the wave 4 cc revision that are in stores now...and i have the snake eyes in the picture too which was found recently in the revision case ..i will post pics to see what you think i have to get my camera back from my girlfriend
    No, the one in harry keogh's picture is from wave 1. It had the wide waist and 1 peg stand.

The revision case Snake-Eyes had a fixed waist and 2 peg stand.

ok then yes these would be the same...i didn't take the time to loo at the crotch..but i embossed snake eyes gray timber i purchased about a month ago came from a revision case...but like i said the flint and the se black timber I have had since wave one came out...i was thinking maybe these were like the very first releases

Yo Ninjaviper,

I don't know if I'm 100% right, but I think the chrome embossed cards are all figures that came in revision cases? Everybody on the list is a figure that was released in a later revision case. Also, I always remember seeing the silver foil card before the chrome embossed for each figure.