New Reproduction Stickers Website

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Reproduction Stickers Website

I'm not too sure where to post this thread but there is a new website that has reproduction stickers for your GI Joe vehicles. Here is a link:

http://www.cobrastickers.com/

What I like most about these stickers is they are pre-cut so no cutting, just peel & stick! I haven't tried these yet but I may order one just to see how they are. If they're anything like their Transformers repro stickers then they will be great!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just ordered some. Thanks for the link.

ANyone who orders these has to let us know the quality. $3.00 for Cobra chest insignias is a great deal.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I got some and I am very happy with them. I put one of the silver ones on the chest of an old cobra officer who had none and it looks great. They are easy to use and they work great. I got a silver sheet and a red sheet and I used a red on the 25th silver emblem trooper. I believe the emblem is the exact size of the 25th cobra emblem so you have to get it just right to cover up the silver.

I have ordered silver and red ones. I hope they get some Destro ones too.

I might have to pick some up just to see first hand what they are like, and i can't get over how cheap they are. But it puzzles me that the other things are so expensive.

I got the stickers today, and they are high quality (at least on the surface). The next test is to see how long they last on a figure...

I received mine yesterday. I wondered what was taking so long, but I see they came from Canadia, so all is forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    I received mine yesterday. I wondered what was taking so long, but I see they came from Canadia, so all is forgiven
    Which stickers did you order? How was the quality & ease of application?

I ordered the red and silver chest emblems. They peel and stick. Very nice.