Hi-Res images of the new DVD figure packs!

yojoe.com

Hi-Res images of the new DVD figure packs!

New Hi-Res images of the new DVD figure packs!

YoJoe's Exclusive look at the front and back of the MASS Device and Revenge of Cobra DVD and figure boxed sets. Each set features a 5-episode DVD, unique figures styled from their cartoon apperances, original series specific accessories and one of five componets to build your very own MASS Device! (Note: MASS device will not transport you to Moscow, France or the hidden Cobra Temple!)

The MASS Device set features Snake Eyes w/ Timber and crystals canister, The Baroness in diving gear with heavy water collector, Cobra Trooper w/ MASS elements and cart, and Stalker with JUMP Jetpack. The set also included the console for the MASS Device (part 1 of 5).

The Revenge of Cobra set features Roadblock with Creeper-Vines, Lady Jaye (new head) with javelin set, and Destro with Weather Dominator. Set also includes the Generator for the MASS Device (part 2 of 5).

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks for posting these pics, they look great...

Quote Originally Posted by RedClaw
    (Note: MASS device will not transport you to Moscow, France or the hidden Cobra Temple!)
    Lol Man, big let-down
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Its about time we get a Cartoon Cobra Trooper, with cartoon rifle! Now if only I could find a way to get a dozen of those rifles...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Any idea what figures are inclduded in the other Packs? I am guessing that "Arise Serpentor Arise" will include Mindbender, Serpentor w/ Chariot, and Slaughter. BUT I think they could switch out Mindbender, the air chariot, or Slaughter for a B.A.T. As for G.I. Joe the Movie, I have no idea, they could include anybody: Nemesis Enforcer, Snake-like Cobra Commander, Roadblock with Snake Accessory, Falcon, Jinx, Slaughter, the list goes on...Any thoughts? I've never seen Pyramid of Darkness, so I have no idea who would come with that.

Those are going to be my official display versions of Destro, Lady Jaye, and Roadblock. Lovin those!!!!! Especially Destro.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.