RAM Cycle Breaker vs. Comic Pack Breaker

yojoe.com

Question RAM Cycle Breaker vs. Comic Pack Breaker

Anyone know the "final answer" to this? I saw in a preorder that the Breaker coming with the RAM Cycle would be the same Breaker and gear in the comic pack. Then I saw a review of the RAM Cycle/Flight Pod pack and it shows Breaker in different gear. Side note: It showed a shoddy looking serpentor without his cape or sword too. Are the fiugres in these vehicle packs really going to be done half-***?
    "Until Gung Ho eats quiche, make mine G.I. Joe!"

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

someone who's bought the vehicles already said that the webgear is colored a little differently and that's the only difference. oh, and no bubble gum. LOL
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    someone who's bought the vehicles already said that the webgear is colored a little differently and that's the only difference. oh, and no bubble gum. LOL
    So he still comes with the helmet and communications gear and backpack?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Call me crazy, but in the images his head seemed shrunk down to normal proportions. Did he have any weapons?
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

Quote Originally Posted by irishcop21
    So he still comes with the helmet and communications gear and backpack?
    not sure about the backpack
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

he doesn't have the headgear, bubblegun, or backpack...and only has ONE pistol...on my post over at Hisstank.com i took pictures of all the contents of the three sets i was able to get at retail...
    the Webgear is also different...it's solid black with no paint apps as opposed to the multicolored green/black webgear from the comic packs...
    it appears to be the same figure though...big head and all.
    Overall the figures seem to be pretty shallow on accessories...Serpy has NOTHING...no cape, sword or anything...the same with Tele-Viper...Nothing...however on the flip side...Clutch and Steeler both have a pistol, helmet and a knife...(no visor for Steeler though).
    hope this helps!
    Last edited by Recondo76; 06-19-2008 at 10:48 AM.
    "He who dies with the most toys wins!" -Unknown

Top Five Wants: 1. 92 Gold Head Steel Brigade Accessories 2. Terror Drome Cannon Mount 3. Skystriker Parachutes 4. Air Devil Gun 5. Low Light bi-pod

Trade List: Click Here

Thumbs up

Thanks man! Answers from a man in the know!