"G.I.Joe - Best Of Episodes" Beam Emitter

yojoe.com

"G.I.Joe - Best Of Episodes" Beam Emitter

So I guess this will be the fifth DVD set we're getting. Anyone want to guess which episodes will make the cut? I doubt any two-parters will be on it, but "Worlds Without End" and "The Traitor" would be solid candidates.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That would just figure. The only VHS tapes that I haven't gotten rid of were the G.I. Joe ones and both of those episodes are on them.

They'd probably pick "Jungle Trap" and that one about Zartan too.

If "the Traitor" is one maybe we will at least get a Dusty out of the deal.
    Booya!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Considering the other sets are made up of other 5 part mini-series, I could easily see there being 5 episodes on this set. Using some of the part episodes in it would help fill space and narrow the choices of which figures to make. That said, I thing they would be stupid not to do something from "Worlds Without Ends." Fans of the cartoon frequently vote these episodes as the best out of all of them. They could make a wacked out bug-bitten Steeler!

Talking The Viper Is Coming...

I always wanted a little old guy janitor action figure...
    "Until Gung Ho eats quiche, make mine G.I. Joe!"

I think putting a two parter is a given, but I don't think they would put more than one on. The Traitor would be a good one, then they could give us Dusty and Lt Claymore. The only problem is they would likely give us Dusty in a Cobra uniform.
    For some reason Hasbro likes to give us obscure characters (which isn't bad) and give us characters in clothing that they wore one time (which is bad). Like the old comic packs that gave us Grunt in a red-brown uniform and Flash in a space suit. So, I can see Hasbro using episodes that allows them to give us these.
    Personally I would like to see The Traitor parts 1 and 2, In the Presence of Mine Enemies, Sink the Montana, and Memories of Mara. That way we can get Dusty (in his regular uniform), Lt Claymore, Raven, Admiral Lattimer, and Mara.

edits: those aren't my favorite episodes, I just chose them because they all have characters never made that I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone
    Personally I would like to see The Traitor parts 1 and 2, In the Presence of Mine Enemies, Sink the Montana, and Memories of Mara. That way we can get Dusty (in his regular uniform), Lt Claymore, Raven, Admiral Lattimer, and Mara.

edits: those aren't my favorite episodes, I just chose them because they all have characters never made that I want.
    Claymore was in the cartoon? I don't remember that at all.

As far as I know Cobra Lt. Claymore was only shown in the two part episode "The Traiter" I don't think the Joe Claymore was ever featured in the series. Just a thought were you may have some confusion they arn't the same character.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperman
    As far as I know Cobra Lt. Claymore was only shown in the two part episode "The Traiter" I don't think the Joe Claymore was ever featured in the series. Just a thought were you may have some confusion they arn't the same character.
    Ah yes of course (*smacks forehead*). I totally forgot about the "other" Claymore. I know the cartoon pretty well so I'm kind of embarrassed I forgot about this.