Deadbeat bidders on Ebay - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    cobragermany77 is now blocked

bad bad buyer

ever since I posted this, he's been spamming up my email with strange messages. cobragermany77, you can stop emailing me now because I have blocked your emails too.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cobragermany77
    hello some of you are not fair to me but is ok,henchmann for 5 years i´make a lots of deals with you with the e-bay name halina1605(accont from my wife)but he is a littel list from e-bayers the have work with me the last month
    blayloxzuess3-16 (im the only one outside the usa that he work with)
    grock9412
    barbiegirl64(im the only one outside canada she work with)
    out2win72
    excitedtobeadad
    xomega3
    jakethemass
    toyflux
    yooperdropsport
    toyhunterbraun
    guerrierdivin
    grimsickle
    king of rochester
    liquidroc
    gijoedealer2000
    inkandthinks
    volcoms615
    supercollectorx
    cgtim
    dcsportscards
    ddmark
    waldheim1980
    www-gijoestore-be
    jarrefun
    gabystoysandganescom
    sicdunbine
    grepdogg
    ws toys
    runruntoys
    pickup1196
    toy-havoc
    123actionfigures
    tribefreak
    kewl-enterprise
    romatoys
    lobster overlord
    gijoetoys

i´m a littel not happy, to see what´s one guy can do with hie lies, but ist ok i´make 2000 deals on e-bay and have with 3 people problems in this time and when you mean you block me its ok,but i´dont lie,i´was 1 of 17 buyers who give him a bad feedback;all 17 lie,when one of you will hear the truth ask one of this e-bayers from my list the most are usa e-bayers,my business are ask for shipping,buy the joes and pay the same day when invoice came,the my way everytime,and im not writt this that you dont block me,i´writt this for me father he dont have a bad son,

This guy is so full of it, to start of with if he has really dealt with over 2000 people on ebay why has he only got 160 feedback under cobragermany77 and around 180 on his wifes account halina1605 that is a lot of unleft feedback!

The list he claims to of dealt with in the last month is also questionable as I know that sicdunbine has not been a registered user since February so again more lies!

then if he has only had 3 problems again why has he left over 8 negs on his wifes account for non receipt of gijoe items? and god knows how many negs he has left on his cobragermany77 account as his feedback is private, then there is both of us who has posted on here so for two of his supposed 3 bad dealings posted on here what about all the others he has left neg for?

now for my negs,
    3 from this buyer cobragermany77
    2 from cenagijoe (http://forums.yojoe.com/bad-traders-...ijoe-ebay.html)
    1 from some one else in China who brought an item and left me neg in the same week im guessing a friend of cenagijoe as it is the exact same feedback cenagijoe left

out of all my negs only 1 is from a buyer in the USA! he reckons most of them are lol and out of all my negs excluding the few I posted above only 4 people claim they never got there item and all 4 got full refunds! even this buyer cobragermany77 I gave a full refund to before I looked into his buying style!

I will unprivate my feedback for any one on here whom requests it just to prove what a liar cobragermany77 is.
    Thanks for a second chance!
    Skyline

He can whine all he wants to. There is no coincidence if one guy is the 'victim' of so much non reciept. Paypal ought to keep up with trends like this and boot the sucker off ebay.......

Once is a screw up
    Twice can definately happen
    three + times = scam in progress IMO

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I wish Ebay would track the numbers of times buyers are blocked. That way they could proactively ban scammers that groups of people know about before unfortunate things happen. That or take the amount of blocks into consideration whensiding with or against sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by chadzx11
    He can whine all he wants to. There is no coincidence if one guy is the 'victim' of so much non reciept. Paypal ought to keep up with trends like this and boot the sucker off ebay.......

Once is a screw up
    Twice can definately happen
    three + times = scam in progress IMO
    Here is another scammer, imo. If you check his feedback left, you can see he has a track record of problems on ebay. either he is an unlucky guy, or more likely, he is a scammer. He definately knows how to work the system.

queralto2512620

jokajoka82

won auction when I was out of town, is now NARU because he is a nonpaying POS.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex
    I put up 2 separate G.I.Joe Convention Comics for 2009 (one was the convention only issue, the other was the store bought issue with a different cover), and member "flounnderr" won them both for $1.99 each, much less then they are worth in my opinion, but he won the auction fair and square. I had to finally put in a non buyer complaint as it was over 10 days, and he had still not responded to the invoices to complete the purchase, this was after THREE invoices were sent to him. Well, that got his attention and he paid. I sent the comics to him, with a BONUS comic pack version #5 comic, as there is no hard feelings and I eventually got my money. The shipping was $7 and in the end I actually lost money on the deal, with the combined sellers fees and paypal fees etc. "flounnderr" gets his comics and leaves a negative telling the buyers to beware, but does not discuss why he is unsatisfied or what is wrong with the comics. All comics were mint and sent in bags and boards. Do not deal with this guy if you can, he will screw you if he can. It is not my fault he bid on items and then refused to pay, and when forced to do so, acts like a child and leaves a negative. Well, all I know is the community can look at the positives I have from HONEST buyers and know they are dealing with a good guy.

And I thought this "flounnderr" wreck was quitting collecting G.I.Joes...
    Vortex,

I read your comments and stand by my feedback for you. You listed shipping at 4.50 and when the invoice came you then charged me 8.00. I'm sorry it doesn't cost 8.00 to ship 2 comics anywhere except maybe China. I asked for you to release me from the auction because of this apparent "bait and switch" and you refused. You then threatened me with a non-payment strike.

I'm sorry you weren't happy with the price they went for on ebay. But don't jack up your shipping to compensate.

regards,
    Joshua

P.S- I wouldn't say i'm much of a joe collector anymore, just missing some 3 3/4 con figures.

2 more non payers---

hextopher
    judy123judy

Quote Originally Posted by flounnderr
    Vortex,

I read your comments and stand by my feedback for you. You listed shipping at 4.50 and when the invoice came you then charged me 8.00. I'm sorry it doesn't cost 8.00 to ship 2 comics anywhere except maybe China. I asked for you to release me from the auction because of this apparent "bait and switch" and you refused. You then threatened me with a non-payment strike.

I'm sorry you weren't happy with the price they went for on ebay. But don't jack up your shipping to compensate.

regards,
    Joshua

P.S- I wouldn't say i'm much of a joe collector anymore, just missing some 3 3/4 con figures.
    If that guy seriously changed the shipping after the auction ended, then that is bush league and qualifies the guy for the bad seller list, imo. Even $4.50 seems excessive to ship one comic. You can mail a pound of media mail for under $3. There is no reason to ship a comic or book priority at all. Media Mail can be printed off paypal. Consider that they won't let you charge more than $4 for a DVD, which costs more than most comics.

IDK if the seller did it or not, but his whining about the final value of the auction seems to point to it. It doesn't matter what anybody thinks your item is worth. If you can't attract enough bidders, to get your price, perhaps you should raise your starting bid.

e-bay joe sellers be aware of 2 current international scam artists making the rounds with the "lost in the mail routine"
    make sure you block

marciomarsoamac

farfallarosa1955

If you chose to sell to these 2 gems make sure you ship with priority international.
    Check me out on Ebay!!

REGARDS
    JJ