Deadbeat bidders on Ebay - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    I tried that, and I tried to reason with the buyer to revise it but there was no response and revision request expired. It's a simple game of he was wrong but had to get revenge.

I had a similar one a few years ago where a guy complained about the shipping so I reduced it with a loss to me and he still left negative feedback.. The kicker was he did it a DAY after eBay cancelled the seller from ever leaving negative feedback, so I was stuck with a negative. Ebay wouldn't change that either. They always side with the buyer, even though it is OUR fees that keep them in business.

They just came up with a new thing that any auctions under $1 are free to list, now they reduced that to a maximum of 100 a month. go figure...untrustworthy...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Update: Issue resolved...nothing to see here...

Buyer paid after case opened, received item, left me positive feedback.
    Last edited by Bigbot; 04-30-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Periscope
    I made a sale to cobragermany77 on ebay, and shipped his package. He responded to my prompt shipment by reporting to paypal that he didn't receive it and immediately launched it into a claim, and didn't even bother to attempt to contact me first with any questions. I submitted to paypal this information, plus the customs form number (since he didn't bother to pay the extra $12 for registered shipping to ensure delivery), and paypal, in their usual nazi-communist way, sided with the poor buyer and refunded his money, therefore stealing $65 of my money, and gave it to him. So he now has $65 of my money and free GI Joe figures.

DO NOT SELL OR BUY FROM COBRAGERMANY77!!! He is a dishonest thief and does not adhere to the proper procedures of ebay and paypal. I have blocked him from buying anything from me on ebay and I strongly suggest you do the same. This kind of thievery should not be tolerated at all.
    Yep same problem he brought some items from me to, one went normal airmail the other went surface due to the size and he didn't request insurance on either with in one week of telling him how they went and a rough delivery time he started claiming he didn't get either package, He opened a paypal claim on both lots as I didnt have a tracking # I know paypal would give him a full refund so I just refunded him my self, and every day since he has been sending me abusive e-mails which I just keep forwarding to eBay so definitely avoid this buyer COBRAGERMANY77
    Last edited by skyline; 04-27-2010 at 04:15 PM.
    Thanks for a second chance!
    Skyline

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

hello everbody i´m the bad seller cobragermany77
    the seller skyline writt a lots of lies over me,but first sorry for my bad english
    FIRST I´PAY 38 EURO FOR SHIPPING AND YES I HAVE NOT ASK FOR insurance BUT WITH MORE US 50 DOLLERS FOR SHIPPING INSURENCE ARE NORMAL, AND I SEND HIM abusive e-mails I´M ONLY ANSER FOR HIS E-MAILS.
    for a lots of weeks i´buy 3 vehicles from skyline and pay them 1 day later,2 more days skyline send me the message vehicles on the way to you,he say 7 to 12 days shipping time,i´wait 14 days and nothing came,i´look his feedback he has 17 negatives,and i´m not sure the same neutral,(i´writt messages to the most of the buyers the give him a bad feedback and all say to me, he make everytime the same **** he send nothing),i send him everyday a messages,he ask first after i writt him that i make a claim against him when he longer not ansert,(HE SAY, YESTERDAY 2 VEHICLES GO OUT WITH AIMAIL AND 1 WITH SURFACE) 2 WEEKS BEFOR, HE SAY TO ME VEHICLES ONE THE WAY TO YOU !!! WHATS ?? YESTERDAY OR FOR 2 WEEKS,but ok i make a claim on pay pal against him, and 3 days befor pay pal send me the money back he give me a refund and writt me the message hi is a honored man,i send him one messages and ask again what´s up i´say to him i´give him more money for this 3 vehicles and he ask me very bad things about me and my mother,after them i´give him 3 bad feedbacks on e-bay but at this time i´was alone other buyers do the same again him,he send me messages with bad things,like i´give you a bad name one web-sites, for 2 ours he send me the message watch on yojoe.com thats the first and he say bad things about germans,for 4 days he took his feedback privat that nobody can see whats up,but again i´m not the only, 17 other buyers give him the same bad feedback,please google his e-bay name [COLOR=#990099]xzybar9[/COLOR] ([COLOR=#0000cc]privat[/COLOR]) and you can see i´m not lie,I HOPE EVERBODY UNDERSTAND MY BAD ENGLISH,THE MOST USERS ON THIS SITE MAKE A LOT TIMES DEALS WITH ME AND WE HAVE NEVER A PROBLEM,I´PAY YOU SEND AND WE HAVE NEVER PROBLEMS,AND THIS IS BAD, THAT ONE GUY CAN WRITT SO MUCH **** OVER ME
    AND SORRY TO PERISCOBE, YES I DONT SEND YOU A MESSAGE BUT A LOTS OF WEEKS LATER AGAIN NOTHING IS COME

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Blocked...

Thanks for the heads up gang!
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by cobragermany77
    hello everbody i´m the bad seller cobragermany77
    the seller skyline writt a lots of lies over me,but first sorry for my bad english
    FIRST I´PAY 38 EURO FOR SHIPPING AND YES I HAVE NOT ASK FOR insurance BUT WITH MORE US 50 DOLLERS FOR SHIPPING INSURENCE ARE NORMAL, AND I SEND HIM abusive e-mails I´M ONLY ANSER FOR HIS E-MAILS.
    for a lots of weeks i´buy 3 vehicles from skyline and pay them 1 day later,2 more days skyline send me the message vehicles on the way to you,he say 7 to 12 days shipping time,i´wait 14 days and nothing came,i´look his feedback he has 17 negatives,and i´m not sure the same neutral,(i´writt messages to the most of the buyers the give him a bad feedback and all say to me, he make everytime the same **** he send nothing),i send him everyday a messages,he ask first after i writt him that i make a claim against him when he longer not ansert,(HE SAY, YESTERDAY 2 VEHICLES GO OUT WITH AIMAIL AND 1 WITH SURFACE) 2 WEEKS BEFOR, HE SAY TO ME VEHICLES ONE THE WAY TO YOU !!! WHATS ?? YESTERDAY OR FOR 2 WEEKS,but ok i make a claim on pay pal against him, and 3 days befor pay pal send me the money back he give me a refund and writt me the message hi is a honored man,i send him one messages and ask again what´s up i´say to him i´give him more money for this 3 vehicles and he ask me very bad things about me and my mother,after them i´give him 3 bad feedbacks on e-bay but at this time i´was alone other buyers do the same again him,he send me messages with bad things,like i´give you a bad name one web-sites, for 2 ours he send me the message watch on yojoe.com thats the first and he say bad things about germans,for 4 days he took his feedback privat that nobody can see whats up,but again i´m not the only, 17 other buyers give him the same bad feedback,please google his e-bay name [COLOR=#990099]xzybar9[/COLOR] ([COLOR=#0000cc]privat[/COLOR]) and you can see i´m not lie,I HOPE EVERBODY UNDERSTAND MY BAD ENGLISH,THE MOST USERS ON THIS SITE MAKE A LOT TIMES DEALS WITH ME AND WE HAVE NEVER A PROBLEM,I´PAY YOU SEND AND WE HAVE NEVER PROBLEMS,AND THIS IS BAD, THAT ONE GUY CAN WRITT SO MUCH **** OVER ME
    AND SORRY TO PERISCOBE, YES I DONT SEND YOU A MESSAGE BUT A LOTS OF WEEKS LATER AGAIN NOTHING IS COME
    Everything cobragermany77 has written here is what he has e-mailed me lol,
    he was abbusive to me, the UK and my mother, I have never replied any thing abusive to him as stated early by my self all I do is keep forwarding the e-mails to eBay he has been e-mailing me abusive texts ever since I gave him a full refund, and as posted early by some one else this buyer cobragermany77 has previous form for claiming he never got items, the reason I have made my feedback private is because idiots like this guy who has left me 3 negs and the fraudulent buyer cenagijoe I have also posted here about left me two negs, and got a friend to buy something and leave me a neg over it also, all have ruined my feedback which stood at over 1618 positive
    Thanks for a second chance!
    Skyline

I had already blocked this buyer based on the initital posting. Those of us who ship overseas are vulnerable to this type of scam artist, and thus, I am taking no chances and giving no quarter.

Wow!!

cobragermany77 = Super Blocked!!

Thanks guys...

hello some of you are not fair to me but is ok,henchmann for 5 years i´make a lots of deals with you with the e-bay name halina1605(accont from my wife)but he is a littel list from e-bayers the have work with me the last month
    blayloxzuess3-16 (im the only one outside the usa that he work with)
    grock9412
    barbiegirl64(im the only one outside canada she work with)
    out2win72
    excitedtobeadad
    xomega3
    jakethemass
    toyflux
    yooperdropsport
    toyhunterbraun
    guerrierdivin
    grimsickle
    king of rochester
    liquidroc
    gijoedealer2000
    inkandthinks
    volcoms615
    supercollectorx
    cgtim
    dcsportscards
    ddmark
    waldheim1980
    www-gijoestore-be
    jarrefun
    gabystoysandganescom
    sicdunbine
    grepdogg
    ws toys
    runruntoys
    pickup1196
    toy-havoc
    123actionfigures
    tribefreak
    kewl-enterprise
    romatoys
    lobster overlord
    gijoetoys

i´m a littel not happy, to see what´s one guy can do with hie lies, but ist ok i´make 2000 deals on e-bay and have with 3 people problems in this time and when you mean you block me its ok,but i´dont lie,i´was 1 of 17 buyers who give him a bad feedback;all 17 lie,when one of you will hear the truth ask one of this e-bayers from my list the most are usa e-bayers,my business are ask for shipping,buy the joes and pay the same day when invoice came,the my way everytime,and im not writt this that you dont block me,i´writt this for me father he dont have a bad son,

cobragermany77 is now blocked

bad bad buyer
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.