\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n watch out for Leon Bryant (caroleon620)\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n This guy is a loser.
\r\nNo contact at all.
\r\nKeeps my money for two weeks and never sends.
\r\nThen finally refunds and asks for more money. STAY AWAY from this one.
\r\n
\r\ne-bay ID:caroleon620
\r\nname: Leon Bryant
\r\ne-mail: westsidejohnny6@yahoo.com\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[492669] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Buddusky\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Buddusky is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Buddusky\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Like many of you I have had 100% feedback for many years until recently when I received my first neutral from a difficult buyer - 7696dee
    \n7696dee
    \n
    \nThe terms and conditions of my auctions clearly state that international buyers are welcome but they should contact me immediatley after the auction to work out shipping, 7696dee ignored this request and as a consequence delayed shipping.
    \n
    \nFive other auctions ended at the same time as the auction that 7696dee won. A few of which were won by international bidders who followed the terms and conditions of the auction and their items were posted swiftly.
    \n
    \nI politely chased up 7696dee and I received an agressive and dismissive response in that "why should I have to contact you". I ignored the manner of the response and asked if he would like insurance/tracking, which he declined.
    \n
    \nI then provided a shipping quote and 7696dee paid on the 8th December \'10. I posted two days later on the 12th December \'10, I still have the certificate of posting.
    \n
    \nI then received neutral feedback on the basis of slow shipping. Prior to leaving feedback 7696dee had not contacted me to say that he not have his item. Is it not courtsey to contact the seller with a problem before leaving feedback, everything can be resolved by communication?
    \n
    \nI made some enquiries with regards to the delay and found that eBay had posted warnings of delays in shipping as a result of extreme weather conditions and had appealed to buyers to be patient via the feedback page. I informed 7696dee of the weather delays and that I thought his feedback was unfair.
    \n
    \nSeveral appeals and attempts at reasoning later and 7696dee is maintaining neutral feedback and blaming me for slow shipping. This despite him delaying shipping by breaking the terms and conditions of the auction, my shipping within two days of payment, weather conditions beyond my control and 7696dee not communicating any problem.
    \n
    \nThe matter ended with me asking 7696dee that if he was going to maintain his feedback then at least offer me the courstsey to explain why he has right to rate the transaction when he broke the terms and conditions of the auction? I\'m still waiting for a reply, a difficult buyer to say the least with potential to be even more difficult for someone else.
    \n
    \nThe next one is a simple none paying bidder with no communication - luciano.scifi\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    "I would like to drink a toast to Batman... Shuperman... and the Human Torch. AH-HA-HA!" Billy Buddusky
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[492675] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n just_joes_by_mike\r\n \r\n
    \r\n just_joes_by_mike is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Don\'t worry about a nuetral, they don\'t affect your rating anymore. You can always leave a counter note on the feedback if you want.
    \n
    \n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n dominic.18 Don\'t sell to christy419 they purchased a tomahawk off of me and then claimed it was broken and they would return it after i refunded the purchase price. now they refuse to return it and I\'m out the money and a complete tomahawk with complete lift ticket.\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Dom: never refund until they have shipped your item back. I have ran into this situation before where the buyer claims it was broken. I just tell them to ship it back for a full refund. If they file a claim, these are the same rules paypal requires. If it was a legitimate breakage due to your error, you can refund shipping, but your choice not theirs or paypals.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[493153] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #4\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n mycargoesfast\r\n \r\n
    \r\n mycargoesfast is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Member id april021881\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n "Dear mycargoesfast,
    \n
    \nhey there dude
    \ni thought that i was bidding on the cobra commander file card,
    \nit all happend so quick that i just didnt look what i was bidding on, so i do not need this item.
    \ni hope you understand and eccept my deepest appology
    \nthank you so much
    \n
    \n- april021881"
    \n
    \nSorry dude, you are now on my blocked bidder list for being a non-paying bidder.
    \n
    \n***New update, after a month or so good old ebay allowed this person to leave me negative feedback. Awesome, I love ebay!***
    \n
    \n***Newest update, I went through the hoops and got the negative feedback expunged, block this clown as fast as you can. Good luck getting those parts now april021881***

\n

\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by mycargoesfast; 03-17-2011 at 10:12 AM.\r\n \r\n \r\n Reason: update to situation\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[495033] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #5\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n pike56 newbie with high expectations?\r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I\'m having a bad month, It was Pike56\'s first auction so I don\'t think he bothered to read the shipping terms to Canada. Just saying careful with this guy, he doesn\'t read terms and conditions and leaves neutral feedback even if you ship fast and protect the items well and oh yeah represent your item properly.... but what do those things matter?????? Please ebay let me block bidders with zero ratings!!!!!!! I\'m sick of training in newbies.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[495054] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #6\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by mycargoesfast\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    I\'m having a bad month, It was Pike56\'s first auction so I don\'t think he bothered to read the shipping terms to Canada. Just saying careful with this guy, he doesn\'t read terms and conditions and leaves neutral feedback even if you ship fast and protect the items well and oh yeah represent your item properly.... but what do those things matter?????? Please ebay let me block bidders with zero ratings!!!!!!! I\'m sick of training in newbies.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Go into your site preferences and just change the buyer requirements you will allow on your auctions. You can then block 0 feedback buyers before they bid. GL.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[495070] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #7\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Da_Last_2_Walk\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Da_Last_2_Walk is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Sir Ban-A-Lot\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Da_Last_2_Walk\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by just_joes_by_mike\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Go into your site preferences and just change the buyer requirements you will allow on your auctions. You can then block 0 feedback buyers before they bid. GL.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    This information is incorrect. You can only block -1 or lower feedback buyers. Ebay currently has no policy to block 0 feedback buyers. Instead of ebay constantly screwing over sellers, they need to give sellers this option!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    My Feedback
    \r\nMy 25TH Anniversary G.I. Joes For Sale
    \r\nMy Series 1 Pre Rub Transformer Collection
    \r\nMy G.I. Joe/MOTU/Visionaries/Clash Of The Titans Collections
    \r\n*Hello, my name is Steven Hawking.....physicist, cosmologist and something of a dreamer.....*
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[495082] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #8\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n hotdog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n hotdog is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n hotdog\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n well actually DLTW you have been very helpful to me regarding ebay rules in the past, and i admit i am still learning, but if you list an item, and scroll down to buyer requirements the last line (below the -1 feedback line) says:
    \r\n "Only apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score equal to or lower than Maximum feedback score limit" and zero is an option if you check that box.
    \r\n
    \r\n- and seriously, thanks for all the advise you have given me in the past. ebay is hard to understand and navigate at times, so it\'s nice to have other people to ask.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.
    \r\n
    \r\nPenny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\nWants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[495084] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #9\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Da_Last_2_Walk\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Da_Last_2_Walk is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Sir Ban-A-Lot\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Da_Last_2_Walk\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by hotdog\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    well actually DLTW you have been very helpful to me regarding ebay rules in the past, and i admit i am still learning, but if you list an item, and scroll down to buyer requirements the last line (below the -1 feedback line) says:
    \n "Only apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score equal to or lower than Maximum feedback score limit" and zero is an option if you check that box.
    \n
    \n- and seriously, thanks for all the advise you have given me in the past. ebay is hard to understand and navigate at times, so it\'s nice to have other people to ask.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    If you click on the "how this requirement works" link, you will see that that option only stops the 0 feedback buyer from bidding/buying the next item. They can still bid/buy the current item they are bidding on.
    \n
    \nBuyers Who May Bid on Several of My Items and Not Pay
    \n
    \nI\'m glad you went from wanting me banned, to wanting my advice. I truly appreciate that. Anytime you need help, feel free to send me a PM.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    My Feedback
    \r\nMy 25TH Anniversary G.I. Joes For Sale
    \r\nMy Series 1 Pre Rub Transformer Collection
    \r\nMy G.I. Joe/MOTU/Visionaries/Clash Of The Titans Collections
    \r\n*Hello, my name is Steven Hawking.....physicist, cosmologist and something of a dreamer.....*
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[498636] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #10\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n billythekidd_527\r\n \r\n
    \r\n billythekidd_527 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n billythekidd_527\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n here\'s the latest batch of deadbeats to stiff me in the last month:
    \n
    \n- keh0614
    \n- 2358cali2
    \n- twrichburg
    \n- andre7474
    \n- mokomoko2
    \n- lukethedog0
    \n- rukerduker
    \n- chuckyrocks21102\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[495053] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #11\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by mycargoesfast\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    "Dear mycargoesfast,
    \n
    \nhey there dude
    \ni thought that i was bidding on the cobra commander file card,
    \nit all happend so quick that i just didnt look what i was bidding on, so i do not need this item.
    \ni hope you understand and eccept my deepest appology
    \nthank you so much
    \n
    \n- april021881"
    \n
    \nSorry dude, you are now on my blocked bidder list for being a non-paying bidder.
    \n
    \n***New update, after a month or so good old ebay allowed this person to leave me negative feedback. Awesome, I love ebay!***
    \n
    \n***Newest update, I went through the hoops and got the negative feedback expunged, block this clown as fast as you can. Good luck getting those parts now april021881***

\n

\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    You can cancel an auction due to a bidding error. You will get your FVF back and can then relist the auction. The buyer cannot leave any feedback for non-payments, this is new. You should be able to have the feedback removed in your situation, since they never paid for the item, contact customer service.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[466636] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #12\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n skyline\r\n \r\n
    \r\n skyline is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Periscope\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    I made a sale to cobragermany77 on ebay, and shipped his package. He responded to my prompt shipment by reporting to paypal that he didn\'t receive it and immediately launched it into a claim, and didn\'t even bother to attempt to contact me first with any questions. I submitted to paypal this information, plus the customs form number (since he didn\'t bother to pay the extra $12 for registered shipping to ensure delivery), and paypal, in their usual nazi-communist way, sided with the poor buyer and refunded his money, therefore stealing $65 of my money, and gave it to him. So he now has $65 of my money and free GI Joe figures.
    \n
    \nDO NOT SELL OR BUY FROM COBRAGERMANY77!!! He is a dishonest thief and does not adhere to the proper procedures of ebay and paypal. I have blocked him from buying anything from me on ebay and I strongly suggest you do the same. This kind of thievery should not be tolerated at all.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Yep same problem he brought some items from me to, one went normal airmail the other went surface due to the size and he didn\'t request insurance on either with in one week of telling him how they went and a rough delivery time he started claiming he didn\'t get either package, He opened a paypal claim on both lots as I didnt have a tracking # I know paypal would give him a full refund so I just refunded him my self, and every day since he has been sending me abusive e-mails which I just keep forwarding to eBay so definitely avoid this buyer COBRAGERMANY77\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by skyline; 04-27-2010 at 04:15 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Thanks for a second chance!
    \r\nSkyline
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[466814] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #13\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n cobragermany77\r\n \r\n
    \r\n cobragermany77 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n hello everbody i´m the bad seller cobragermany77
    \nthe seller skyline writt a lots of lies over me,but first sorry for my bad english
    \nFIRST I´PAY 38 EURO FOR SHIPPING AND YES I HAVE NOT ASK FOR insurance BUT WITH MORE US 50 DOLLERS FOR SHIPPING INSURENCE ARE NORMAL, AND I SEND HIM abusive e-mails I´M ONLY ANSER FOR HIS E-MAILS.
    \n for a lots of weeks i´buy 3 vehicles from skyline and pay them 1 day later,2 more days skyline send me the message vehicles on the way to you,he say 7 to 12 days shipping time,i´wait 14 days and nothing came,i´look his feedback he has 17 negatives,and i´m not sure the same neutral,(i´writt messages to the most of the buyers the give him a bad feedback and all say to me, he make everytime the same **** he send nothing),i send him everyday a messages,he ask first after i writt him that i make a claim against him when he longer not ansert,(HE SAY, YESTERDAY 2 VEHICLES GO OUT WITH AIMAIL AND 1 WITH SURFACE) 2 WEEKS BEFOR, HE SAY TO ME VEHICLES ONE THE WAY TO YOU !!! WHATS ?? YESTERDAY OR FOR 2 WEEKS,but ok i make a claim on pay pal against him, and 3 days befor pay pal send me the money back he give me a refund and writt me the message hi is a honored man,i send him one messages and ask again what´s up i´say to him i´give him more money for this 3 vehicles and he ask me very bad things about me and my mother,after them i´give him 3 bad feedbacks on e-bay but at this time i´was alone other buyers do the same again him,he send me messages with bad things,like i´give you a bad name one web-sites, for 2 ours he send me the message watch on yojoe.com thats the first and he say bad things about germans,for 4 days he took his feedback privat that nobody can see whats up,but again i´m not the only, 17 other buyers give him the same bad feedback,please google his e-bay name [COLOR=#990099]xzybar9[/COLOR] ([COLOR=#0000cc]privat[/COLOR]) and you can see i´m not lie,I HOPE EVERBODY UNDERSTAND MY BAD ENGLISH,THE MOST USERS ON THIS SITE MAKE A LOT TIMES DEALS WITH ME AND WE HAVE NEVER A PROBLEM,I´PAY YOU SEND AND WE HAVE NEVER PROBLEMS,AND THIS IS BAD, THAT ONE GUY CAN WRITT SO MUCH **** OVER ME
    \nAND SORRY TO PERISCOBE, YES I DONT SEND YOU A MESSAGE BUT A LOTS OF WEEKS LATER AGAIN NOTHING IS COME\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[466829] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #14\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Super Sport\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Super Sport is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Super Sport\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Poverty\'s Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Blocked...
    \n
    \nThanks for the heads up gang!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    I\'M A MAC
    \n
    \nNEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...
    \n
    \nWant LiSSt...
    \n
    \n
    TOP FIVE:
    \nDondi CIA
    \nBates AIO
    \nDream TDK
    \nJepsy TRD
    \nBob Ross PBS
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[466861] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #15\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n skyline\r\n \r\n
    \r\n skyline is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by cobragermany77\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    hello everbody i´m the bad seller cobragermany77
    \r\nthe seller skyline writt a lots of lies over me,but first sorry for my bad english
    \r\nFIRST I´PAY 38 EURO FOR SHIPPING AND YES I HAVE NOT ASK FOR insurance BUT WITH MORE US 50 DOLLERS FOR SHIPPING INSURENCE ARE NORMAL, AND I SEND HIM abusive e-mails I´M ONLY ANSER FOR HIS E-MAILS.
    \r\n for a lots of weeks i´buy 3 vehicles from skyline and pay them 1 day later,2 more days skyline send me the message vehicles on the way to you,he say 7 to 12 days shipping time,i´wait 14 days and nothing came,i´look his feedback he has 17 negatives,and i´m not sure the same neutral,(i´writt messages to the most of the buyers the give him a bad feedback and all say to me, he make everytime the same **** he send nothing),i send him everyday a messages,he ask first after i writt him that i make a claim against him when he longer not ansert,(HE SAY, YESTERDAY 2 VEHICLES GO OUT WITH AIMAIL AND 1 WITH SURFACE) 2 WEEKS BEFOR, HE SAY TO ME VEHICLES ONE THE WAY TO YOU !!! WHATS ?? YESTERDAY OR FOR 2 WEEKS,but ok i make a claim on pay pal against him, and 3 days befor pay pal send me the money back he give me a refund and writt me the message hi is a honored man,i send him one messages and ask again what´s up i´say to him i´give him more money for this 3 vehicles and he ask me very bad things about me and my mother,after them i´give him 3 bad feedbacks on e-bay but at this time i´was alone other buyers do the same again him,he send me messages with bad things,like i´give you a bad name one web-sites, for 2 ours he send me the message watch on yojoe.com thats the first and he say bad things about germans,for 4 days he took his feedback privat that nobody can see whats up,but again i´m not the only, 17 other buyers give him the same bad feedback,please google his e-bay name [COLOR=#990099]xzybar9[/COLOR] ([COLOR=#0000cc]privat[/COLOR]) and you can see i´m not lie,I HOPE EVERBODY UNDERSTAND MY BAD ENGLISH,THE MOST USERS ON THIS SITE MAKE A LOT TIMES DEALS WITH ME AND WE HAVE NEVER A PROBLEM,I´PAY YOU SEND AND WE HAVE NEVER PROBLEMS,AND THIS IS BAD, THAT ONE GUY CAN WRITT SO MUCH **** OVER ME
    \r\nAND SORRY TO PERISCOBE, YES I DONT SEND YOU A MESSAGE BUT A LOTS OF WEEKS LATER AGAIN NOTHING IS COME
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Everything cobragermany77 has written here is what he has e-mailed me lol,
    \r\nhe was abbusive to me, the UK and my mother, I have never replied any thing abusive to him as stated early by my self all I do is keep forwarding the e-mails to eBay he has been e-mailing me abusive texts ever since I gave him a full refund, and as posted early by some one else this buyer cobragermany77 has previous form for claiming he never got items, the reason I have made my feedback private is because idiots like this guy who has left me 3 negs and the fraudulent buyer cenagijoe I have also posted here about left me two negs, and got a friend to buy something and leave me a neg over it also, all have ruined my feedback which stood at over 1618 positive\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Thanks for a second chance!
    \r\nSkyline
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[511028] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #16\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Kann\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Kann is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Kann\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Thumbs down \r\n

\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Last round when i sold Joes on ebay i had to buyers that wouldnt pay
    \r\n
    \r\ndoublehello2011 Claimed he was from florda but wanted his joes shipped to Hong Kong and when he found out he would have to pay more after he bought 15 Joes he refused to pay. I tell them right in description to contact me for international shipping before you bid. He only has a fedback ratting of 15
    \r\n
    \r\nmattyk83 He never contacted me after he won his five items. I emailed him lots of times and gave him a few bills. He bought but never paid or contacted me!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by Kann; 09-25-2011 at 01:10 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[511696] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #17\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n djinvasor\r\n \r\n
    \r\n djinvasor is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n djinvasor\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Deadbeat buyer from ebay . Block 1976marycruz. Never responded to messages and invoices sent.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[512855] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #18\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n djinvasor\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n djinvasor\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n block this ebayer kkpiskator3. never responds to message. deadbeat buyer....\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[531397] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #19\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n My newest ebay deadbeat: dmatrains
    \r\n
    \r\nThanks for bidding on 9 of my items and not paying for any! Since you now have 9 unpaid item strikes against you I imagine you won\'t be on eBay much longer anyway since most people block those with 2 or more strikes. Hope you had fun while it lasted!\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[533586] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #20\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n hotdog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n hotdog\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n here\'s my first real deadbeat bidder (though there was one other a couple years ago) :
    \r\n
    \r\nMember id: medd21
    \r\n
    \r\nhe bought 2 auctions from me, this is the direct text from the very first line of the auctions descriptions:
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by first lot\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Up for sale is one Custom replacement gi joe accessory (Heavy metals Mic) and 1 Custom replacement Sgt. Slaughter baton.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by second lot\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Up for sale is 1 set of custom replacement MBT mauler antennas. they are as accurate as you will ever find (probably the best you\'ll ever find, just cheaper), but bear in mind that they are customs.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    here is his message to me (the first one he sent while i was asleep, apparently that ****ed him off):
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,I contacted you seconds, after realizing these were fake lots, and now you won\'t get back to me? I just want to cancel the transaction, as I am looking for the real thing. I won\'t have anything nice to say, if forced into accepting fake , imitation items...no matter the quality. I am a purist. Thank you very much.Sincerely, Neil- medd21\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    i found it humorous that this ignoramous threatened me with negative feedback if i don\'t pay the ebay fees to correct his stupidity. be forwarned and block him ahead of time. for a purist, he\'s certainly not a realist. if he is genuine than he was just trying to steal rare parts from what he thought was an ignorant seller, but there\'s really no excuse for being too lazy to read the first line of the auction text. I told him that the only way he could get out of paying was to wait the 4 days it takes for me to file a "no pay bidder" claim, and take the non payment hit.
    \r\n
    \r\nhere was my exact quoted response to his second email:
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear medd21, after 4 days i will file a non payment claim with ebay, at that point you can get out of the deal with a non payment strike against you. it really cracks me up that not only didn\'t you read the auction before buying it, but you also thought you were going to rip off some joe collector by giving him 15.75 for an original mic and baton. what a douche, people like you are the reason i detest ebay.thanks for screwing up my auction, hotdog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    his response:
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,That is not correct. These are items against Ebay\'s policies and shouldn\'t even be on here. They infringing against Hasbro toy company, and ruin the collectors market.Swearing at me, and degrading Ebay, is rude and uncalled for.Good day.\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    my response:
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear medd21,they are customs, and clearly listed as such in the very first line of the auction description. I am currently posting a warning against you on both yojoe and hisstank, so good sellers (like myself) have a forwarning of you and block you in advance. i will send the links to you shortly.- hotdogs_stuff\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    he\'s also continued to contact me, i told him i was going to post here and on another site warning sellers against him, and that i would send him the links. here were his responses (in order i recieved them) while i was typing this post:
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Cool\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,Collectors can\'t stand counterfeiters!!! I will have no problem, accept suing you for slander...watch what you say, my family are all lawyers.- medd21\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n I think i\'ll contact Hasbro...- medd21\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN. WE ARE DONE , AS IS THE COUNTERFEITING.- medd21\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    sorry medd21, you just made the signature.
    \r\n
    \r\nso after telling me he\'s done (so i haven\'t contacted him at this point except twice, once to let him know about the non payment, and once to let him know about these posts- both prior to the last 4 quotes by him) he continues to email me:
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n So...how are "your" pieces "custom", when you just make a mold of an original?! Repeating the word "custom" doesn\'t make it so. Hacky- medd21\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    this quote cracked me up, because by acknowledging that they are customs- whatever you choose to use that definition for (color, texture, lack of similarity) by acknowledging it you have to acknowledge your knowledge that i told you they aren\'t original pieces...
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n I\'m contacting Ebay about your threats.\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    the "threats" are a refence to this thread.
    \r\n
    \r\nupdate 3-28-12
    \r\n
    \r\nso i closed the case today, and i emailed him to let him know he is done with the items. and he flipped out again:
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear medd21,FYI the case is now closed, so aside from the nonpayment strikes you took you have no obligations for the items.- hotdogs_stuff\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,I HAVE NO strikes tough snot dog...you do. I have been on the phone a bunch of times. I\'m clean. You are in violation of a TON of policies here on Ebay and with Hasbro.And don\'t EVER threaten me again.- medd21\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear medd21,perhaps you don\'t understand how ebay works, and more importantly, you don\'t have to be a douche all the time. I\'m not going to argue with you, but you did take 2 non payment strikes about 20 minutes ago when i closed the case. when you agreed to purchase those custom items (complain all you want, but they are custom pieces and were clearly listed as such) you entered into a contract. you had to click that you understood that after clicking that you agreed to buy it now. at that point I racked up around 5 bucks in ebay fees for the transaction, regardless of whether you wanted the items or not i have to pay that unless i file the non payment buyer claim against you (where those fees are returned to me). i won\'t take that hit, plus pay to relist my items because you lack maturity, responsibility or good sense. you matter of factly did take the hits, I only contacted you to let you know the matter was resolved. in the future i would advise you to read the auctions before you buy them, as you only have 1 more strike left before ebay gives you the boot.thanks-hotdog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,There was no need to contact me, especially after threatening me with slurring my name on HISS and YOJOE...I would ALWAYS KNOW what is going on, with retarded cases like this one. Plus, you are the one who said DO NOT CONTACT ME!!!!....chill man, I was nice from the get. You tripped out, for what? ...only to have stuff taken down? I would have left it alone, but you had to push it? I don\'t get angry guys like you....- medd21\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    that one i found hillarious because his facts are all twisted. he told me not to contact him (after my second email to him letting him know he made my banned list and that i would post here), i probably shouldn\'t have contacted him, but i wanted to let him know it was resolved.
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear medd21,I didn\'t slander you, i quoted you word for word, it\'s not my fault if that makes you look like an ignoramous.- hotdog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    that was it for me, but here\'s his last two this morning, he is amusing, but still not the kind of collector i would ever want to be around- or invite over.
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,Trust me, I didn\'t take a strike...and for YOUR information, making a hokey mold, which is easy as a project as they come (I\'m a master modeler, and a licensed builder ), if you ACTUALLY sculpted them and I mean more than slicing off the mold excess...THEN it would be custom. You use a REAL one , mold it in whatever color you have on hand (you even said that in your description ), and sell em\'; that is NOT custom, that is hack. And YOU were the "douche" , as you say, who freaked, when I realized you are a kitchen making, copyright infringing, Ebay policy offending kid, who thought(for some unknown reason), that I was going to sell them ?? I as a REAL collector, want only the real deal tough guy. If we were face to face, I guarantee you wouldn\'t have said ANYTHING to me...you can bank on that.\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,Telling me (as it is obvious you haven\'t a clue as to what "slander": means), you were going to tell people in GI JOE blogs, to avoid me, for who knows why?...is slandering my name.\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,I would venture to say, we would probably get along, if it weren\'t for you hiding behind the internet...but, your inflated pride over a couple basement geeks, sucking up to you on YOJOE, or any of the other sites you go to, gets in the way. I\'m going to be the first to extend a truce and ask we stop arguing. For molds they don\'t look bad at all.\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,I am the furthest thing from an ignoramus, can build / make anything, and I will give you props for finding a niche, to make some extra cash...but, it IS illegal. Granted, you found a way around it, a loophole of sorts, with wording and a place that doesn\'t check that kind of thing too thoroughly. But, if Hasbro knew...you and I both know, they would never agree to your word "custom". But, whatever, that\'s cool...just don\'t trip next time someone wants a Hasbro baton, that\'s not a dis on you. They just want the real deal.\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,So are we cool? I looked, out of curiosity at some other "replacement" parts, and there are some really, really bad ones on here...But, as far as me having strikes, I don\'t have one. I ACTUALLY spoke to an American guy, and he cleared my name and status. And, for your information, I never wanted to cause you any problems or fees. Neil\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,Out of curiosity...have you ever tried to make , say a Skystriker canopy, or a clear helmet lens , from the early 80\'s?\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,Don\'t tell me , because you find out I\'m a nice guy, you are still ticked off enough to not respond? How old are you?...seriously. No joking.- medd21\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    i wasn\'t responding because i was working. but he seems to have a fragile psyche, like if he says something and doesn\'t get a response he flips out. i also thought it was funny that he asked about other "customs"- i didn\'t even want to go there, so i said we were cool and pointed him to brokenarrow- sorry alyosha.
    \r\n the threat of a fight kind of aggravates me, mostly because i am not physically affraid of anybody. I\'m not a tough guy, and i don\'t pick fights, but i don\'t run away from fights either, but there are so many internet tough guys it\'s just not worth the aggravation of replying to someones threats like that
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by hotdog; 03-28-2012 at 09:02 AM.\r\n \r\n \r\n Reason: because it keeps getting better\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\nPenny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\nWants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[540274] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #21\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n hotdog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    here\'s my first real deadbeat bidder (though there was one other a couple years ago) :
    \r\n
    \r\nMember id: medd21
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    i got an email from another ebay member this morning, apparently medd21 is hastling him too. he seemed like the kind of guy that would bully seller into getting his way, but i don\'t know him personally (which is no doubt a good thing). but at least this post comes up if you google search his user I.D. now, so maybe other people will eventually catch on to him:
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,
    \r\n
    \r\nFriend, you don\'t know me, and I really don\'t know you, but man, I just got done reading your deadbeat bidder post on YoJoe and I just need to vent to someone who will understand... WTF is up with eBay user medd21? Is he mentally ill? Is that what the med stands for? The dude is f***ing impossible! Sorry, I\'ll stop now, but Wow!, that dude is out of his mind. I\'m not a member of YoJoe yet, but I lurk, and I sure wish I heeded your advice and blocked this nutcase, If only I read your warning sooner! Thanks for trying to warn the world, type louder next time! If I can\'t work out the Bulls**t this guy is putting me through I\'ll become a member of YoJoe and echo your sentiments loud and clear about this clown and share my story. Thanks for reading, hope you got a laugh, Mike
    \r\n
    \r\nP.S. I actually kind of hope this loser leaves me a negative, I feel like I\'m trying for it at this point!
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n- twoblockmikethemassive \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    also grepdogg:
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by grepdogg\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    37Med is crazy, just left my feedback for him here.
    \r\n
    \r\nSome of the messages I have received from him START FROM THE BOTTOM AND READ UP - sorry.
    \r\n
    \r\n37Med: "WHY DID YOU BLOCK ME?!!"....OVER AND OVER again!!! BUT THAT IS WHAT YOUR FEEDBACK SAYS, AS WELL? YOU ARE JUST an ***. Come by (PLEASE!), and I\'ll show you what crazy is. OH PLEASE DO!!!! Let it go now...trust me. Now, go back in the basement, while your mother and I discuss your future.
    \r\n
    \r\n37Med: ***** , you have NOTHING but time...Come clean, at least to yourself. You\'re an embarrassment, to basement geeks everywhere.
    \r\n
    \r\n37Med: Grepdogg...I want to sound like the other **** like meat moron, hotdogstuf! My brother wants to hang, and talk Joe\'s...Come on by? Really. He\'d love to have you over.
    \r\n
    \r\nME How old are you?
    \r\n
    \r\n37Med: I already know who you are...go ahead and take. Look at the other hothead, hotdogstuffing\'s comments. You guys are two peas...what a total freak, yelling at people?!! I read your feedback. I sell quality, and you are blocked, yet couldn\'t get over it! So sad *****.
    \r\n
    \r\nME: I have no idea why you are so belligerent. I find your threats and cursing quite offensive. In your future I recommend taking a patient, tactful approach and waiting to send emails until the afternoon. I will be doing my best to find out who you actually are on the fan forums so that everyone can see this rant and see what kind of person you really are. Not everyone is an internet tough guy, some of us are tough guys in real life, but don\'t need to flaunt it. Regards, Your Hero
    \r\n
    \r\n37Med: I never told you...exactly! I JUST found out at 2:00 in the morning? Never said anything except your tantrum was in vain. GI JOE **** means NOTHING to me right now, and you can **** off! And I\'m so goddamned happy for you, and your claim of being the eBay saint! Hooray for you! Just keep your amazing **** to sell to someone else! DO YOU UNDeRsTAND????!!!! Leave me the **** alone! I know you wouldn\'t say **** if we were face to face!!!! Know that!!!!! You are the biggest ***** of a seller there ever was! Stupid ***!
    \r\n
    \r\nME: I still have no idea what you are talking about, I never talked to you about a death in the family. I am one of the very few games in town who does not use Shill bids, I am one of the last honest sellers of Joes on EBAY.
    \r\n
    \r\n37Med: Greg, I got every message and I WAS going to bid...sorry getting word of a death in the family didn\'t meet your schedule! You are the most self centered person I\'ve yet to encounter here! Good riddens. You certainly aren\'t close to being the only "game" in town...though you love to play yourself up to be?!! ****...
    \r\n
    \r\nMe: So, you continuously ask me questions about my auctions without reading the description or looking at any of the pictures, so I check your out and they simply say "look at the pictures". On top of that, I am blocked from bidding on your auctions. What is the deal with that? That is just plain rude.
    \r\n
    \r\n37Med: Does the figure have rusty screws, are the joints tight, ANY cracksthumbs,arms,elbow,knees...ANYWHERE), ANYTHING broken, paint wear, ANY flaws at all?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by hotdog; 11-20-2012 at 06:22 AM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[554702] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #22\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n hotdog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    i got an email from another ebay member this morning, apparently medd21 is hastling him too. he seemed like the kind of guy that would bully seller into getting his way, but i don\'t know him personally (which is no doubt a good thing). but at least this post comes up if you google search his user I.D. now, so maybe other people will eventually catch on to him:
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    so anyway, apparently medd21 just figured out how to google search himself, and after several months of peace he started his usual B.S. again. i\'m going to report him to ebay for harassment now. I am sure it won\'t do any good, but i will reitterate your need to block him. I blocked him already, but somehow ebay still allows him to contact me?
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Dear hotdogs_stuff,
    \r\n
    \r\nWhy say we are cool, only to post something like that? Then say, "you aren\'t a tough guy..." Apparently, while on blogs, you get pretty tough? Then do a psych evaluation on me, because I am a nice guy? You don\'t know me. I seriously don\'t understand that at all...
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n- medd21\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[537897] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #23\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sirt8669\r\n \r\n
    \r\n sirt8669 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n sirt8669\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Just had an ebayer with multiple id\'s try to win all of my auctions and they all have little to no feedback, one shows feedback but its only 1 and the person said he was a non-paying buyer, another id had 1 feedback also and it was the only one with a positive note. He ended up winning 4 of my items with 3 different id\'s. All id\'s are fairly new also. Curious if anyone knows who this is.
    \n
    \nHere are all the id\'s that bid on my items, I also reported them to ebay.
    \n
    \neBay My World - delta1327
    \neBay My World - delta692
    \neBay My World - delta968
    \neBay My World - delta642
    \neBay My World - delta3972\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[537918] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #24\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n fish&chips\r\n \r\n
    \r\n fish&chips is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n fish&chips\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by sirt8669\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Just had an ebayer with multiple id\'s try to win all of my auctions and they all have little to no feedback, one shows feedback but its only 1 and the person said he was a non-paying buyer, another id had 1 feedback also and it was the only one with a positive note. He ended up winning 4 of my items with 3 different id\'s. All id\'s are fairly new also. Curious if anyone knows who this is.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    This guy is a major problem, and it is astounding that eBay turns a complete eye to his antics. He has so many eBay IDs, and screwed so many sellers, I\'ve lost count. If you\'ve been selling MOC, MIB or MISB vintage G.I.Joe or Transformers as auctions on eBay for the last while, you\'ve likely had the unfortunate opportunity to get him as a \'buyer\'.
    \n
    \nI have tried messaging other sellers to trade his IDs so we all have up-to-date info to block any and all his known profiles, but strangely everyone clams up and refuses to share the info.
    \n
    \nThese are the few IDs I have of his: alpha252, alpha172, alpha995, delta892, delta1328 and shockblast37
    \n
    \nEDIT: The only sure way to avoid him is to list as BIN with immediate payment requirement.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by fish&chips; 04-20-2012 at 12:49 AM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[537975] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #25\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sirt8669\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n sirt8669\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I am sure, like many times in the past, I won\'t hear back from eBay and nothing will be done about this, which is not good but what can we do. I really would love to find this guy as I don\'t think its a bot, its some *** with nothing better to do. I will keep contacting eBay about him too until something gets done.
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by fish&chips\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    This guy is a major problem, and it is astounding that eBay turns a complete eye to his antics. He has so many eBay IDs, and screwed so many sellers, I\'ve lost count. If you\'ve been selling MOC, MIB or MISB vintage G.I.Joe or Transformers as auctions on eBay for the last while, you\'ve likely had the unfortunate opportunity to get him as a \'buyer\'.
    \r\n
    \r\nI have tried messaging other sellers to trade his IDs so we all have up-to-date info to block any and all his known profiles, but strangely everyone clams up and refuses to share the info.
    \r\n
    \r\nThese are the few IDs I have of his: alpha252, alpha172, alpha995, delta892, delta1328 and shockblast37
    \r\n
    \r\nThe only sure way to avoid him is to list as BIN.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[537980] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #26\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n spiderpumpkin\r\n \r\n
    \r\n spiderpumpkin is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n spiderpumpkin\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by fish&chips\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n

\r\nThe only sure way to avoid him is to list as BIN.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    With immediate payment requirement. Otherwise wouldn\'t he just bin to end the auction?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[538019] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #27\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n fish&chips\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n fish&chips\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    With immediate payment requirement. Otherwise wouldn\'t he just bin to end the auction?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Yes, you are exactly right. I\'m editing my original post to reflect this. But to turn this feature on requires a business Paypal account, which I don\'t have.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[538319] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #28\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n bluebikerboy1\r\n \r\n
    \r\n bluebikerboy1 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n bluebikerboy1\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n hit by delta642
    \r\n2 invoices and no money. from what i read and his feedback i can assume He wont pay and i have to go through the ebay hurdles to get my fvf back.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    check out my store
    \nwww.jasonsjoesandmore.com
    \nsee my trade list
    \nhttp://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=44795
    \nwww.coolandcosmic.com - under new ownership
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[538762] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #29\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sirt8669\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by bluebikerboy1\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    hit by delta642
    \n2 invoices and no money. from what i read and his feedback i can assume He wont pay and i have to go through the ebay hurdles to get my fvf back.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    That guy will never pay. What I can\'t understand is, why won\'t eBay do anything about this? Block his IP or something? WTF eBay? It\'s as if we are only able to block whatever user id that tool bag uses. Makes me not want to use eBay.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[540013] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #30\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Jonesboy75\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Jonesboy75 is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by sirt8669\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    That guy will never pay. What I can\'t understand is, why won\'t eBay do anything about this? Block his IP or something? WTF eBay? It\'s as if we are only able to block whatever user id that tool bag uses. Makes me not want to use eBay.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Does anyone knows this guy\'s name and address? He won one of my auctions last week and, of course, didn\'t pay. I blocked the screen name he used on my auction (delta1327 or something very similar to that) but evidently he changes his screen name constantly so that won\'t be much help.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[540033] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #31\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Labyrinth\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Labyrinth is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Labyrinth\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Could the purpose be even more sinister than just randomly screwing people? Might he be selling and then just bidding up and winning auctions that he might have a similar item on sale for? Thus raising the price and keeping a willing buyer in the market for it?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[540060] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #32\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n fish&chips\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Labyrinth\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Could the purpose be even more sinister than just randomly screwing people? Might he be selling and then just bidding up and winning auctions that he might have a similar item on sale for? Thus raising the price and keeping a willing buyer in the market for it?
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I don\'t believe it\'s because he has similar items for sale. No single seller has the variety and range, or even come close and not be hit. And it\'s not really random. If you check out all his \'wins\' across his numerous IDs you can get a good idea what type of auction he will target.
    \n
    \nPerhaps he wants to kill the entire market for MOC / MISB G.I.Joe and Transformers auctions on eBay. Or, simply, he does it just for kicks.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[540209] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #33\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Labyrinth\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Labyrinth is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Labyrinth\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Ok. Was just a thought\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[542094] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #34\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n djinvasor\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Block ebay member alpha 3642. Did not pay for over 2 weeks.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[544859] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #35\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Lody\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Lody is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Lody\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n delta862
    \r\n
    \r\nHundreds of auctions and hundred of non paying alerts later and yet eBay has NOT banned him yet\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[545888] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #36\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Lody\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Lody\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Lody\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    delta862
    \r\n
    \r\nHundreds of auctions and hundred of non paying alerts later and yet eBay has NOT banned him yet
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Pretty sure this is the same guy:
    \r\n
    \r\nepsilon26
    \r\n
    \r\nBuy eBay went and suspended him\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[547017] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #37\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Lody\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n eBay Feedback Profile for jg-134
    \r\n
    \r\nDeadbeat Dirtbag\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[547870] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #38\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n hotdog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n waiting to calm down before posting about a dirty cheat.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by hotdog; 09-11-2012 at 07:56 AM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[637932] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #39\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Lody\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n eBay My World - jelouie
    \r\n
    \r\nDidn\'t realize that shipping to Canada "was so much"
    \r\n
    \r\nSaid he couldn\'t afford it and wanted to cancel the transaction
    \r\n
    \r\nSo I waited the four days to open a dispute and once I did payment "magically" was made but via an echeck...HOWEVER...the ship to address with Paypal was Washington
    \r\n
    \r\nSo I waited another four days, closed the case and hit him with a non paying bidder strike on his account.
    \r\n
    \r\nHe then turned round and said this happened because of MY communication
    \r\n
    \r\n????
    \r\n
    \r\nHe\'s blocked and you should do the same.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[365282] = "902007,368620"; pn[0] = ",365282"; pn[368620] = "365282,368622"; pn[368622] = "368620,416311"; pn[416311] = "368622,368685"; pn[368685] = "416311,368853"; pn[368853] = "368685,385288"; pn[385288] = "368853,385298"; pn[385298] = "385288,385304"; pn[385304] = "385298,385581"; pn[385581] = "385304,385792"; pn[385792] = "385581,406686"; pn[406686] = "385792,406911"; pn[406911] = "406686,878051"; pn[878051] = "406911,902609"; pn[902609] = "878051,430129"; pn[430129] = "902609,437578"; pn[437578] = "430129,385778"; pn[385778] = "437578,390132"; pn[390132] = "385778,390230"; pn[390230] = "390132,396559"; pn[396559] = "390230,406391"; pn[406391] = "396559,406410"; pn[406410] = "406391,406417"; pn[406417] = "406410,389867"; pn[389867] = "406417,389965"; pn[389965] = "389867,390008"; pn[390008] = "389965,462053"; pn[462053] = "390008,462927"; pn[462927] = "462053,464068"; pn[464068] = "462927,465546"; pn[465546] = "464068,465593"; pn[465593] = "465546,468975"; pn[468975] = "465593,469240"; pn[469240] = "468975,469248"; pn[469248] = "469240,469290"; pn[469290] = "469248,469336"; pn[469336] = "469290,469465"; pn[469465] = "469336,470091"; pn[470091] = "469465,474209"; pn[474209] = "470091,484684"; pn[484684] = "474209,485263"; pn[485263] = "484684,492669"; pn[492669] = "485263,492675"; pn[492675] = "492669,493153"; pn[493153] = "492675,495033"; pn[495033] = "493153,495054"; pn[495054] = "495033,495070"; pn[495070] = "495054,495082"; pn[495082] = "495070,495084"; pn[495084] = "495082,498636"; pn[498636] = "495084,495053"; pn[495053] = "498636,466636"; pn[466636] = "495053,466814"; pn[466814] = "466636,466829"; pn[466829] = "466814,466861"; pn[466861] = "466829,466865"; pn[466865] = "466861,511028"; pn[511028] = "466865,511696"; pn[511696] = "511028,512855"; pn[512855] = "511696,531397"; pn[531397] = "512855,533586"; pn[533586] = "531397,540274"; pn[540274] = "533586,554702"; pn[554702] = "540274,555202"; pn[555202] = "554702,537897"; pn[537897] = "555202,537918"; pn[537918] = "537897,537975"; pn[537975] = "537918,537980"; pn[537980] = "537975,538019"; pn[538019] = "537980,538319"; pn[538319] = "538019,538762"; pn[538762] = "538319,540013"; pn[540013] = "538762,540033"; pn[540033] = "540013,540060"; pn[540060] = "540033,540209"; pn[540209] = "540060,542094"; pn[542094] = "540209,544859"; pn[544859] = "542094,545888"; pn[545888] = "544859,547017"; pn[547017] = "545888,547870"; pn[547870] = "547017,637932"; pn[637932] = "547870,638152"; pn[638152] = "637932,638172"; pn[638172] = "638152,657682"; pn[657682] = "638172,675321"; pn[675321] = "657682,703452"; pn[703452] = "675321,713012"; pn[713012] = "703452,745892"; pn[745892] = "713012,753192"; pn[753192] = "745892,799151"; pn[799151] = "753192,812951"; pn[812951] = "799151,813081"; pn[813081] = "812951,851961"; pn[851961] = "813081,864631"; pn[864631] = "851961,868461"; pn[868461] = "864631,869811"; pn[869811] = "868461,870291"; pn[870291] = "869811,868671"; pn[868671] = "870291,868821"; pn[868821] = "868671,868851"; pn[868851] = "868821,889181"; pn[889181] = "868851,895477"; pn[895477] = "889181,897885"; pn[897885] = "895477,902007"; pn[902007] = "897885,365282"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[4393] = "samluvsjoes"; pu[4481] = "dominic.18"; pu[2363] = "yeti76"; pu[7752] = "nightforceoutback11"; pu[4188] = "CGC"; pu[4711] = "whitedalek"; pu[5592] = "Super Sport"; pu[4612] = "brain"; pu[7416] = "Urban Saboteur"; pu[3207] = "yojoebro82"; pu[8753] = "Da_Last_2_Walk"; pu[8533] = "italpilot"; pu[247] = "BHT"; pu[4421] = "Robb Buster"; pu[9973] = "Christopher Deaton"; pu[7317] = "zgraham"; pu[8761] = "tintin3726"; pu[330] = "hardmaster"; pu[11921] = "IRLBaronesswanted"; pu[7104] = "Currahee_Chris"; pu[8755] = "silverc"; pu[1659] = "chadzx11"; pu[3083] = "Periscope"; pu[8358] = "Falcone"; pu[151] = "Vortex"; pu[934] = "Bigbot"; pu[2480] = "skyline"; pu[13073] = "cobragermany77"; pu[6440] = "Average Joe"; pu[3056] = "flounnderr"; pu[1177] = "El Biño"; pu[11297] = "djinvasor"; pu[332] = "Dragonfire"; pu[6134] = "Buddusky"; pu[8970] = "just_joes_by_mike"; pu[6165] = "mycargoesfast"; pu[1854] = "hotdog"; pu[9804] = "billythekidd_527"; pu[4763] = "Kann"; pu[15761] = "sirt8669"; pu[10944] = "fish&chips"; pu[4337] = "spiderpumpkin"; pu[4562] = "bluebikerboy1"; pu[7300] = "Jonesboy75"; pu[16851] = "Labyrinth"; pu[4953] = "Lody"; pu[39322] = "Outpost 99"; pu[10602] = "Lt. Night Viper"; pu[5976] = "kp_edge"; pu[27821] = "willkon"; pu[98151] = "heavyduty1"; pu[101861] = "Yojoe06580"; pu[111191] = "choiceweb0pen0"; pu[103601] = "DePoy"; pu[23224] = "bowspearer"; pu[114621] = "Stalker7actual"; pu[15221] = "NotCool"; pu[6334] = "grunt 4 mvp"; pu[4347] = "gingaio"; pu[124970] = "thelifeofapanca"; pu[125389] = "Peterhetle"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      Quote Originally Posted by mycargoesfast View Post
      "Dear mycargoesfast,

hey there dude
      i thought that i was bidding on the cobra commander file card,
      it all happend so quick that i just didnt look what i was bidding on, so i do not need this item.
      i hope you understand and eccept my deepest appology
      thank you so much

- april021881"

Sorry dude, you are now on my blocked bidder list for being a non-paying bidder.

***New update, after a month or so good old ebay allowed this person to leave me negative feedback. Awesome, I love ebay!***

***Newest update, I went through the hoops and got the negative feedback expunged, block this clown as fast as you can. Good luck getting those parts now april021881***

You can cancel an auction due to a bidding error. You will get your FVF back and can then relist the auction. The buyer cannot leave any feedback for non-payments, this is new. You should be able to have the feedback removed in your situation, since they never paid for the item, contact customer service.