Deadbeat bidders on Ebay - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESOX:IT

I would say you can add this name to the list for people who don't want to pay for an item they won on ebay.

re.misero

He sent me an email today saying he doesn't want the item. Now I got to open a dispute with ebay.
    Last edited by IRLBaronesswanted; 12-11-2009 at 12:56 AM.
    Baroness Can tie me up anyday.

Hisstank name is:

Captain Chunk

was IRLBaronessonmy

OG13 name is:

Captain Chunk

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Dream_Warrior1979

filed a bogus claim with ebay claiming he didn't get his package. Paypal cleared out my paypal account to refund him his money. The package was delivered to him afterwards (he lives in Poland- guess it took awhile to get there) and never returned my money. Ebay told me there is nothing they can do given that the case is over 60 days old. So he got the 80+ sw figures, shipping to Poland and all his money back- me, I got a *****slap across the face for my efforts.

C'est la vie- anyway- he buys starwars items.
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

Here are a few non paying bidders from my recent auctions. No communication, no payment, nothing at all from these idiots.

ant7181979
    treefrogie0wl7
    keegan123-2008

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Currahee_Chris
    Dream_Warrior1979

filed a bogus claim with ebay claiming he didn't get his package. Paypal cleared out my paypal account to refund him his money. The package was delivered to him afterwards (he lives in Poland- guess it took awhile to get there) and never returned my money. Ebay told me there is nothing they can do given that the case is over 60 days old. So he got the 80+ sw figures, shipping to Poland and all his money back- me, I got a *****slap across the face for my efforts.

C'est la vie- anyway- he buys starwars items.
    this comes up as an invalid id

Here's a couple deadbeats for ya.

rynhnsly23 - feedback (0)
    christybeth1990 - feedback (1)

Both bought a handful of stuff and never paid. When I tried to contact them, I got no response. I even tried calling both but no dice. Just block them and call it a day.

Avoid and block cobragermany77

I made a sale to cobragermany77 on ebay, and shipped his package. He responded to my prompt shipment by reporting to paypal that he didn't receive it and immediately launched it into a claim, and didn't even bother to attempt to contact me first with any questions. I submitted to paypal this information, plus the customs form number (since he didn't bother to pay the extra $12 for registered shipping to ensure delivery), and paypal, in their usual nazi-communist way, sided with the poor buyer and refunded his money, therefore stealing $65 of my money, and gave it to him. So he now has $65 of my money and free GI Joe figures.

DO NOT SELL OR BUY FROM COBRAGERMANY77!!! He is a dishonest thief and does not adhere to the proper procedures of ebay and paypal. I have blocked him from buying anything from me on ebay and I strongly suggest you do the same. This kind of thievery should not be tolerated at all.

queralto2512620

Feedback extortionist. Threatened to leave negative feedback. I refunded his money, banned him from buying in my store, AND reported him to ebay. I just didn't feel like dealing with paypal on this. I'm only out a figure that "sold" for $3 and $1.67 for postage and a padded mailer. Life goes on.

My next step is to follow up the feedback that I have left for him.

Bonus. I haven't left the nozzle feeback yet, and I suppose I won't be at all. Although, I may use it to label him as a feedback extortionist.
    Last edited by chadzx11; 03-21-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Exclamation deadbeat buyer

I put up 2 separate G.I.Joe Convention Comics for 2009 (one was the convention only issue, the other was the store bought issue with a different cover), and member "flounnderr" won them both for $1.99 each, much less then they are worth in my opinion, but he won the auction fair and square. I had to finally put in a non buyer complaint as it was over 10 days, and he had still not responded to the invoices to complete the purchase, this was after THREE invoices were sent to him. Well, that got his attention and he paid. I sent the comics to him, with a BONUS comic pack version #5 comic, as there is no hard feelings and I eventually got my money. The shipping was $7 and in the end I actually lost money on the deal, with the combined sellers fees and paypal fees etc. "flounnderr" gets his comics and leaves a negative telling the buyers to beware, but does not discuss why he is unsatisfied or what is wrong with the comics. All comics were mint and sent in bags and boards. Do not deal with this guy if you can, he will screw you if he can. It is not my fault he bid on items and then refused to pay, and when forced to do so, acts like a child and leaves a negative. Well, all I know is the community can look at the positives I have from HONEST buyers and know they are dealing with a good guy.

And I thought this "flounnderr" wreck was quitting collecting G.I.Joes...

You could try to dispute the negative with eBay. Though changing feedback with them is like trying to rewrite the Constitution...