Deadbeat bidders on Ebay - Page 11

yojoe.com

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thumbs down Wtf???

Um, you (hotdog?), you REALLY need to let the fact, I DID NOT want your "repro" baton go?! I had ONLY sought out a REAL one, made a mistake (your item being a "replacement", other than OEM) and you acted like a lunatic (post that part), when I requested that we cancel the transaction! You have ENTIRELY WAY TOO MUCH TIME on your hands! I have 100% feedback, and have only complained about purchases sent in a bubble mailer, after paying, or requesting a BOX; due to damage happening much of the time to F/C's, figures, blueprints, accessories...you get the idea. You seriously need a psych evaluation. Who does this?...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Outpost 99 View Post
    Um, you (hotdog?), you REALLY need to let the fact, I DID NOT want your "repro" baton go?! I had ONLY sought out a REAL one, made a mistake (your item being a "replacement", other than OEM) and you acted like a lunatic (post that part), when I requested that we cancel the transaction! You have ENTIRELY WAY TOO MUCH TIME on your hands! I have 100% feedback, and have only complained about purchases sent in a bubble mailer, after paying, or requesting a BOX; due to damage happening much of the time to F/C's, figures, blueprints, accessories...you get the idea. You seriously need a psych evaluation. Who does this?...
    It's funny reading someone say that someone else needs a psycho exam when they signed up here just to make a big deal out of a an issue that is pretty old now.

We've seen the emails dude.

I think we all know who the problem is and I am pretty sure it's NOT HD
    Last edited by Lody; 10-06-2012 at 11:23 PM.
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

Based on WHAT??! How EXACTLY am I a "bad ebay er" hotdogs_stuff? According to eBay, YOU are complained about frequently. Buyers leave positive feedback on all my sales, and I pay all my debts. I have never once "hastled" you.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outpost 99 View Post
    Based on WHAT??! How EXACTLY am I a "bad ebay er" hotdogs_stuff? According to eBay, YOU are complained about frequently. Buyers leave positive feedback on all my sales, and I pay all my debts. I have never once "hastled" you.
    see that's exactly what i'm talking about. you are an ignoramous. clearly you didn't read the posts where you seem psychotic in your attempts to hastle me because you didn't read the first line in the description of the items you contractually agreed to purchase. i don't have time to deal with people like you, i added you to the banned list to protect other good sellers from allowing you to hastle them. if you read the posts, you'd also see that i am not the only one you hastle, as i fully quoted them as well. if you contact me again trying to hastle me, or provoke a flame war, i'll contact the police. i already contacted ebay about you, you are a dead beat bidder, a nuisance, and you don't pay your bills- none of that can be disputed. so stop arguing- it is what it is.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    just so i don't forget to help the google search for bad ebayers, medd21 is also 37med who is now Outpost 99 on yojoe. i wouldn't want you to fall off the first page of the google search. and if you had some email that was contrary to what i already posted, why don't you post it? well? i'll tell you why, because all the news is already posted, by me, even the one where i called you a douche bag for your thinly veilled threat to leave me negative feedback if i didn't cancel the transaction. the basic problem is you purchased items that you didn't want to pay for, and that's not my problem. my problem is you hastling me because your actions made me incur fees, which i wasn't going to pay and you should be on the deadbeat bidders list.

have i had complaints against me on ebay? yeah, but not from customers. so be honest about that, you are deliberately stretching the truth. complaints against me on ebay are from people who don't like replacement parts being made available, because they think it harms the value of their collections. so don't try to twist facts. i always try to keep my customers happy, and i always pay for things i buy.
    Last edited by hotdog; 10-08-2012 at 09:25 AM.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

eBay My World - jelouie

Didn't realize that shipping to Canada "was so much"

Said he couldn't afford it and wanted to cancel the transaction

So I waited the four days to open a dispute and once I did payment "magically" was made but via an echeck...HOWEVER...the ship to address with Paypal was Washington

So I waited another four days, closed the case and hit him with a non paying bidder strike on his account.

He then turned round and said this happened because of MY communication

????

He's blocked and you should do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Lody View Post
    eBay My World - jelouie
    payment "magically" was made but via an echeck...HOWEVER...the ship to address with Paypal was Washington

So I waited another four days, closed the case and hit him with a non paying bidder strike on his account.
    So you hit him with a non paying bidder strike AFTER he paid you? Do I understand that correctly?
    Crashing through the sky, comes the fearful cry, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Armies of the night, evil taking flight, COBRAAAA, COBRAAAA. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, panic spreading far and wide!!!!

Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/67073-joes-needed.html

Sale/Trade List: http://forums.yojoe.com/sale/74457-m...ale-trade.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper View Post
    So you hit him with a non paying bidder strike AFTER he paid you? Do I understand that correctly?
    No, he didn't pay until after I opened a claim.

Then he paid with an echeck that wouldn't clear for another week. So I still didn't have payment.
    I then closed the claim and ebay refunded the fees and gave him a non paying bidder strike.

He then got upset with me saying I didn't communicate with him. I reminded him that he was the one that failed to read the auction description. What kills me more is that he submitted an offer so he KNEW what shipping was going to cost him before he bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lody View Post
    eBay My World - jelouie

Didn't realize that shipping to Canada "was so much"

Said he couldn't afford it and wanted to cancel the transaction

So I waited the four days to open a dispute and once I did payment "magically" was made but via an echeck...HOWEVER...the ship to address with Paypal was Washington

He then turned round and said this happened because of MY communication

????

He's blocked and you should do the same.
    FYI

He changed his name to:

eBay My World - axelrevolver

Having my own "fun" with 37 med. Here are the facts (meaning with as little embellishment as possible):

1. I had an auction for a figure, complete with pics and opportunity to ask questions . He bid, he won.
    2. Got an Ebay message today saying he wasn't happy, so while all my auctions are "no refunds", I offered to let him return the figure and even to *pay his return postage*.
    3. He turned down my offer twice, instead trying to guilt me into letting him keep the figure and get some money back. I made it very clear that is not happening, and put a link to this thread in the bottom of my last message.
    4. After, that, his messages have degenerated into ALL CAPS (sorry) and pretty much, in my opinion, harassment.

So, buyer blocked, lesson learned. But this happens to me about once a year- offer buyer a chance to return, but they want their cake and $$ too.