Deadbeat bidders on Ebay

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Deadbeat bidders on Ebay

Hi all,
    Since we can't leave negatives for buyers anymore (because apparently they never do anything wrong, but I digress) I thought I'd alert you to two deadbeat bidders on Ebay. The first is thebadman3174. Bid on and won a HISS II, I sent him an invoice, a week goes by, he doesn't pay. I e-mailed him asking him if he was going to pay, a week goes by, no response. E-mailed him again, asking him if he was going to pay and telling him that if he doesn't, I'm going to have to do an unpaid item dispute which I didn't want to do. 3-4 days go by, no response, so I opened the dispute a day or two ago. He still hasn't responded.
    The other one is baterogomez. Same exact thing happened, except this time it was for a comic pack Rock n Roll that he won for a penny.
    Block these guys as quickly as possible. Oh, and mods, it would be cool if we could have a sticky for a thread like this so we can search one thread for deadbeats/problem bidders on Ebay.
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

Got another one for you guys. You know, I never had deadbeat bidders before, now I've had 3 in roughly one month. Wonder what changed?
    Anywho, the deadbeat bidder this time is jordonp7272
    Same deal as with the other two listed above: they won, didn't pay, I attempted to contact them twice, got nothing, opened a NPB dispute.
    Save yourself the trouble and block them.
    Sam

ive had a lot more recently also. since april ive had four npb filed. one was a little kid, one was a guy whose upset wife wouldnt let him pay me, and the other two just didnt respond.
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well, for the second person; the one whose wife wouldn't let him pay, I guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship, huh?

Someone should tell that guy that if he bids, he has to pay; no matter what the wife says. I'll bet he doesn't get that mad whenever his wife buys a new pair of shoes.

I thought I heard of every no-pay excuse out there, but this one takes the cake!

Quote Originally Posted by dominic.18
    ive had a lot more recently also. since april ive had four npb filed. one was a little kid, one was a guy whose upset wife wouldnt let him pay me, and the other two just didnt respond.
    G.I. Joe is more than a hobby... It is a way of life!!

Up to date trade feedback score (as of 6/16/09): +7 (out of 7 overall trades)

I just had a deadbeat bidder last month. Their eBay name is immersiveillusions. The items (they bought 3) ended on June 9th and they have not responded to any messages. I filed a NPB report w/ eBay a few days ago. eBay really screwed up on this one. Besides these forums, how are we supposed to warn people about them?

Quote Originally Posted by yeti76
    I just had a deadbeat bidder last month. Their eBay name is immersiveillusions. The items (they bought 3) ended on June 9th and they have not responded to any messages. I filed a NPB report w/ eBay a few days ago. eBay really screwed up on this one. Besides these forums, how are we supposed to warn people about them?
    Well, My bidder just got suspended from eBay. I guess he had one too many NPB strikes against him. One less deadbeat to deal with.

A few jobbers to avoid

Here are a couple more jobbers for the list!!
    • anmoliv-br
    • dustairr aka dangerousdustin
    • rogerjavablue

avoid these jobbers at all costs.
    Last edited by nightforceoutback11; 04-21-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Check me out on Ebay!!

REGARDS
    JJ

a few more turds to block

Sam is right, since there are no more negs for bidders/buyers, things have noticeably changed. I've never sold a lot, so I've never had any NPB's before, but since the change I've had 4 of them:
    • vermillionviper - on two separate auctions!
    • beckom.2007
    • love_to_ghost_hunt (should've seen that one coming)
    • 30_years_plus

I'd suggest you block these from bidding on your auctions if you do sell on ebay.
    Last edited by CGC; 09-28-2008 at 01:00 PM.
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

Here's another one: jackie_marvel

This deadbeat won 2 auctions - some Crimson Guards and some Cobra Vipers and never paid. I contacted him after a couple of weeks (he bought one auction first and then the other a week later) and he said he was going to make payment in a few days. Never heard from him again. I opened a NPB dispute and he never got back to me.

Like everybody else, I've had more NPBs in the last month than I've had in the last 6+ years!

Quote Originally Posted by nightforceoutback11
    Here are a couple more jobbers for the list!!

• anmoliv-br
    • dustairr aka dangerousdustin
    • rogerjavablue
    • richardhell

avoid these jobbers at all costs.
    Is that the dustairr guy's entire name, or does he have two accounts?
    Sam