Comic Pack Wave 5 Previews!

yojoe.com

Comic Pack Wave 5 Previews!

Images of the upcoming comic packs, featuring Nemesis Immortal vs. Lt. Falcon, Iron Grenadier and Destro, and Cobra Commander vs. Tripwire!

Nemesis Immortal vs. Lt. Falcon Iron Grenadier and Destro Cobra Commander vs. Tripwire

Images used with permission of the photos' owner.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Way to do it properly with permission!
    What's on JOE Mind?
    A fancast about the world of GI JOE - the #1 and longest running Joe only podcast on the Internet!

I'm not all that thrilled about "Nemesis Immortal", but I'll have plenty of extra Cobra Commanders because that Tripwire will make an EXCELLENT Greenshirt!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It'll be very interesting to see how Hama incorporates Cobra La into his mythos. I am actually looking forward to this; recall how his treatment of Serpentor differed from the cartoon and how he made it somewhat more feasible.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Just out of curiosity, who owns those pics? Hasbro?
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Finally an IG. that will be sweet to army build a little lol.

I will be buying the first pack JUST FOR Nemsis Enforcer!