G.I. Joe Convention 2008 Full Recap!

yojoe.com

G.I. Joe Convention 2008 Full Recap!

YoJoe was on hand in Dallas with a first hand look at the G.I. Joe Convention. A full recap and hundreds of pictures in the Situation Report!
    Managing Editor YoJoe.com
    Webmaster GeneralsJoes.com
    Reviews, News, and Opinions

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I saw a picture of a repainted Tiger Force Flint figure, in desert beige with black gloves, black ammo belt and shotgun with all of the stuff in that "Ultimate Battle Pack". Is he included in that or is he part of something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Ford
    I saw a picture of a repainted Tiger Force Flint figure, in desert beige with black gloves, black ammo belt and shotgun with all of the stuff in that "Ultimate Battle Pack". Is he included in that or is he part of something else?
    I believe he is part of the set. The guys in the Hasbro seminar mentioned a Flint, but he was not in the case.

Justin
    Managing Editor YoJoe.com
    Webmaster GeneralsJoes.com
    Reviews, News, and Opinions

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I had heard they were told to remove him (Flint) from the case. So I'm not sure if the comes with the Ultimate Battle Pack. I'm sure he's going to be released at a later date though.
    WildWeasel's SALE LIST :: Feedback eBay / The Terror Drome / YoJoe!

http://hisstank.com/gallery/albums/H..._Room_0036.jpg

That was the pic I saw, if anybody was wondering what it looked like. It's a simple repaint, but I like it. It does look like the kind of figure that would come with a vehicle though.