G.I. Joe Combat Heroes Wish List

yojoe.com

Thumbs up G.I. Joe Combat Heroes Wish List

San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive
    COMBAT HEROES: SNAKE EYES & TIMBER
    This is the first figure in a new line coming from Hasbro and follows in the tradition of "Star Wars Galactic Heroes" and "Marvel Super Hero Squad" figures.

Hopefully my Favorite Characters get made
    into this line

Here is my 2 pack Wish List
    G.I. Joe:
    Quick kick & Jinx
    Shipwreck & Gung Ho
    Spirit & Wild Bill
    Duke & Scarlett

Cobra Enemy:
    Tomax & Xamot
    Storm Shadow & Firefly
    Cobra Commander(Helmet)& Serpentor
    Big Boa & Road Pig

Please Keep this line retro
    with all Original Outfits

Nothing ticks me off more than getting your favorite characters
    Released in 33,000 different colors and clothing variants

The reason we still love these Characters today is because they
    were flawless in the first place
    Why ruin a sure thing?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Isn't this what they just talked about at the Joe Con? They gave the list of ten figures already. They're redeco's of already released figures. We all got to vote on them a couple months ago. Off hand I remember Flint, Firefly, Storm Shadow (Cobra), Crimson Guard, Duke and Zartan being on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ford
    Isn't this what they just talked about at the Joe Con? They gave the list of ten figures already. They're redeco's of already released figures. We all got to vote on them a couple months ago. Off hand I remember Flint, Firefly, Storm Shadow (Cobra), Crimson Guard, Duke and Zartan being on the list.
    You're thinking of a different line. The ones referred to in this thread are about 2" tall and done in a "cutesy" kid style. I'm sure you've seen the similar Star Wars figures if you've been shopping for Joes over the last year or two.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

wait till you see the first ones

snake eyes with a different timber than the con exclusive and zartan
    and bazooka and firefly
    Last edited by skinny; 07-03-2008 at 08:33 PM.

Bazooka? Gah!
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

if the combat heroes line goes anything like the super hero squad line it will be snake-eyes city. in the super hero squad line every wave has had a spiderman in it. infact in a couple waves there has been more than one spiderman included and in one wave, 3 of the 4 2-packs included spiderman in a variety of different poses but all in the same costume. i forsee this very thing happening with snake-eyes.

firefly owns you!