Forth coming Target Exclusives... - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skystriker
    great info and i'll try to beat an employee at his own game. SinceI have no idea how to beat an employee to the toys. I have confirmed by other sales reps that at both my Walmart and Target there are collectors who are employees. The only time I see a army builder is when I travel to a store out of my area. I have even tried talking to one of the collectors and asking him to leave one for me. He laughs and tells me to buy them from him off ebay. The little brat. I havent been able to speak to the other collector.

Sometimes I hate caplitalism...sometimes.
    If I was seriously asking someone for a little collector courtesy like that, and he laughed at me and said that....I'd be in jail, or cleaning up trash on the side of the road on probate for a felony assault charge.
    "Just tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode."
    -- Timothy Leary/Eddie Izzard
    p.s. It turns out I'm on Myspace.
    www.myspace.com/****myspacetakinawaymyurl
    that naughty word, is the "F word."

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

he didnt say that exactly, but that ws me summarizing.
    Gi joe helped me to learn to swim! And knowing was half the battle!
    Skystriker's to Trade list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...414#post287414
    Skystriker's Wants list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...413#post287413
    Skystriker's Body Parts wants /trade http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=64536
    Here's some pics of my stuff http://www.flickr.com/photos/11325406@N03/

Thanks for posting the info and the tips.
    What's on JOE Mind?
    A fancast about the world of GI JOE - the #1 and longest running Joe only podcast on the Internet!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I knew a cat who got a Job at Mal-Wart just to raid the incoming Hot Wheels cases as they came off the truck. After 2 days of nothing new from Mattel, he quit.

Why did I bring that up? I don't remember.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

If you have a problem of an employee buying things before customers constantly, go to the store manager and report them. They are actually supposed to give the customers first crack at something. AND if they're doing it on the clock, they could potentially be fired for it. (at least at target)

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

Thanx for the number, unfortunately it seems all the Targets around me are disabling their DPCI scanner machines. Either some of the buttons are jammed in or missing, all the buttons only make a 3 apprear or they just don't respond to anything. Guess I'll just have to ask an employee about the number instead. I'm sure they'll love that...........everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    I knew a cat who got a Job at Mal-Wart just to raid the incoming Hot Wheels cases as they came off the truck. After 2 days of nothing new from Mattel, he quit.

Why did I bring that up? I don't remember.
    Ah, yes...the local Hot Wheels guy. Every town has one.

Was at Targit and check the number and is cool...the system brings the 24.99 price tag/GI JOE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeWRATH360
    i only saw them once after that when they went clearance.
    Wow they put an exclusive on clearance!!! What did they drop the price to?

Quote Originally Posted by MARSagent
    Wow they put an exclusive on clearance!!! What did they drop the price to?
    I believe it was 8 dollars, they of course didn't last long.
    Looking for 25th IGs,Alpine,Leatherneck and Short Fuze