Forth coming Target Exclusives... - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Target Wave 2 Exclusive Vehicles Images Continued...

G.I. Joe Conquest X-30 with Slipstream

WildWeasel's SALE LIST :: Feedback eBay / The Terror Drome / YoJoe!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

087-06-0441 are the regular wave 1 of vehicles
    087-06-2047 are the Target Exclusive Jets.

JOhn M.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

The listing says "this item is available online but not in stores." What do they mean by that? They just don't have it in stores right now or they won't ever have it in stores?

If anyone is planning on doing this pre-order from the website, don't forget your coupons!

http://www.couponcabin.com/coupons/target/index.htm

There is a $5.00 off $50 or more. However, scroll down and try the "Free Shipping - Toys" to see if it works. I clicked on the $5.00 myself and I couldn't get rid of it to try the other. Shipping was $13 for me so I really wanted that instead but it might not be valid. They might have it locked onto my IP address as clearing cookies, using other computers and using accounts didn't work. I will try from work to see of that is the case.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The free shipping was for select toys, and it didn't work for me with the two jets. I guess $5 is better than nothing.

On another note though, I thought these things were supposed to be $24.99 a pop.

Scott, that means no store currently has it in inventory.

JOhn M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

Does anyone know what these will retail for?

Quote Originally Posted by WildWeasel
    Target has images for the upcoming Wave 2 Exclusives —
    GIJoe starts his morning with a bowl of Action Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpShot
    Does anyone know what these will retail for?
    Both jets are going to be $24.99.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbug
    Both jets are going to be $24.99.
    That is incorrect. Follow the links in my first post with pics. Goes to each page at Target.com for the vehicles. Target has them listed for $28.99 each.

They are $24.99 in our system. Price is subject to change from Target to Target. They will be $24.99 at our store. Online they can be higher. At a store on the other side of my city, they could be higher.

Prices are not uniform across the company. (usually for exclusives, they will be though).

John M>

Quote Originally Posted by John Missal
    They are $24.99 in our system. Price is subject to change from Target to Target. They will be $24.99 at our store. Online they can be higher. At a store on the other side of my city, they could be higher.

Prices are not uniform across the company. (usually for exclusives, they will be though).

John M>
    That is interesting and screwy at the same time. Kind of glad I didn't order these online then. Save $10 on each between the markup and shipping.

Thanks.