Forth coming Target Exclusives... - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    I foudn out today that these vehicles are part of a Joe endcap, so they won't be inline on the aisle. Watch for them the next 2 weeks or so.

Got my DVD packs today :-)

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by John Missal
    I foudn out today that these vehicles are part of a Joe endcap, so they won't be inline on the aisle. Watch for them the next 2 weeks or so.

Got my DVD packs today :-)

John M>
    Thanks for the info John. Please keep us updated. Much appreciated.

I'm trying too :-) Originally, I'd been told that the excls were in the aisle, but I saw the Planograms and they are endcap material, which means they won't be around as long as anticipated.

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Can someone please explain endcap? It sounds to me like it's the end of the isle kinda where the target only Starscreams have been collecting dust in all of the targets I've been to. But I could be wrong.

That is exactly what an end cap is. It is the cap at the end of the aisle.

In a Target, the main aisles are the Race Track (surrounded by the red line). The aisles of a department are called valleys or in-lines and the front end cap is on the red line racetrack and the back end caps (usually full of clearance this time of year) face the back walls of departments.

GIJoe will likely be a back endcap on the same aisle as the inline valley of gijoe and Starwars will have the front along with transfomers and some back to school items.

Thanks...now I know where to look

John M>
    Are you talking about the Target exclusive vehicles? I thought they don't come out till Sept 3rd, or something like that. Can someone please explain? I don't want to miss the exclusives.

released BY Sept 3 and with the push right now to get all the Back To School stuff out and all the associated sales plans that are the same weeks, if it is in stock, you can see it as early as mid Aug (2 weeks out, maybe 3)

John M.

released BY Sept 3 and with the push right now to get all the Back To School stuff out and all the associated sales plans that are the same weeks, if it is in stock, you can see it as early as mid Aug (2 weeks out, maybe 3)

John M.
    I hope my Target gets them in and more than one each. They only got 2 of each of the battle packs in, and only one each of the wave 1 vehicles. I cleaned them out on vehicles, since they only had one each. I know thats how many they got, cause I was in th aisle when they stocked them. The battle packs I'm skipping, I already own all the dvds and I don't care about the figures or mass device parts.

If I was into Star Wars I would have been in luck. The new Star Wars toys that come out on the 25th, my Target accidently put them all out, for an hour only. I was at the store, when I heard a manager tell the stockers, "quick take these down, their not supposed to be on the shelfs yet." lol
    Last edited by FirstOne; 07-23-2008 at 12:20 PM.

How does everyone feel about the figures in the jets?

Personally after seeing pics of Slipstream in the conquest box at SDCC I really dont see the connection between this figure and the original, in my eyes it looks nothing like him and the color leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully this is a prototype.
    Wild Weasel looks fine but since we got him in a comic pack already I would have preferred to see a strato viper or even, a generic Cobra pilot like we saw in the comics, or better yet, the Baroness in her flight suit and helmet.

I have a hard time convincing myself to get these and I am one of those buy it and throw it in the closet or on a shelf collectors.