Forth coming Target Exclusives... - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by John Missal
    released BY Sept 3 and with the push right now to get all the Back To School stuff out and all the associated sales plans that are the same weeks, if it is in stock, you can see it as early as mid Aug (2 weeks out, maybe 3)

John M.
    Hey John

Any word on these yet. I heard through a pipline that these are not gonna hit stores and will only be available at TARGET.com.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Was looking for a Firebat myself in stores, but I haven't seen any yet. I put myself on the e-mail list when Conquests and Rattlers will be available on the Target website.

Some stores have already gotten them. If a store does not have them in inventory yet, and they are on target.com, it will list as online only. My store lists them as online only currently as a result, but we expect to see them any day now. Our distribution center is one of the ones farthest east, so it takes us longest to get some things.

john M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I went to Target.com

And there are no G.I.JOE stuff at all.

I even type G.I.JOE on their search engine and 0 matches!!

What's the deal???

You have to type it just right to get anything...

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

For anyone that has the new vehicles are they compatible with vintage figures?

I wanted to the get the ram/ trouble bubble set but from pictures i've seen it looks like there is now handlebars on the ram with handles to big for arah figures. the bubble looks like it was handlebars with the same problem. I was also looking at the vamp(which i actually have seen in person) but i dont know what was changed.
    firefly owns you!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by firefly owns you
    For anyone that has the new vehicles are they compatible with vintage figures?
    This really deserves its own thread. It is an important subject that shouldn't get lost in another discussion.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Another piece of info. The system states "Price varies by store" so potentially, the price of these could be different from store to store, but I doubt it will.

John M>

Please forgive my ignorance---has there been any updates or news regarding the big battle pack (MOBAT, HISS, figures, etc)? I'm really looking forward to this pack! Thanks!
    A closed mouth gathers no foot!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyboy
    Please forgive my ignorance---has there been any updates or news regarding the big battle pack (MOBAT, HISS, figures, etc)? I'm really looking forward to this pack! Thanks!
    I would guess that is coming out for black Friday this year. Maybe a couple weeks earlier.