Forth coming Target Exclusives... - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Last year's big packs were the two star wars packs, and they were for late in the season. The joe battle pack may be the same. I've not seen anything about it in our system.

No word on the conquests and rattlers either (and BTW, please people, stop asking me to pick them up for you... I will only pick them up for out of country people with no access to Targets, and I'm already full up...)

John m.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I know "season" means different things in different industries...when you say "late in the season" does that mean December time frame? Thanks for your help and insightful information
    A closed mouth gathers no foot!

Yes, I meant holiday season.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just went into my Target this morning. They looked up the dcpi number. No Rattlers or Conquests in stock. The manager checked the computer for the other stores in my area, none have them in stock! It would be nice if we would be told a actual for sure release date. Otherwise, I am probally going to get screwed out of them, because I don't know when to go to the store to buy them.

I have been going to Target everyday since this thread began and putting in the dcpi # and none have been in stock on any occasion I believe they are waiting to get all the back to school stuff off the floor so the new merch has a place to go. If these were already out they would be all over ebay by now.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks007
    I have been going to Target everyday since this thread began and putting in the dcpi # and none have been in stock on any occasion I believe they are waiting to get all the back to school stuff off the floor so the new merch has a place to go. If these were already out they would be all over ebay by now.
    ^Same here, I go almost everyday. Yes, they would be all over ebay, if they were on the shelfs at stores. I just saw on another board, that people are saying they will be on shelfs on Sept 7th. I'll believe it when I see it!

i do want that rattler and ww, but not too excited about tha conquest and slipstream, but who knows i may go for it anyway, i wouldve picked up tha ace and ww comic pack, but without vehicles, i wasnt feelin it

Over at Hisstank they said both exclusives are street dated for today http://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-news/...s-retail-7623/

The vehicles are part of the action figure aisle revision that is suppose to take place sometime during the week starting on 9/7/08. Some stores will do the revision early and then there will be a spot for 087-06-2047. However, the planogram team has until the end of next week to finish the 9/7 revisions. These aren't on an endcap but are going to be in the aisle after the revision.
    Last edited by spiderpumpkin; 09-04-2008 at 12:42 AM.

Spiderpumpkin hit the nail on the head. They are NOT street dated as askxking says someone on hisstank is saying. They can hit any day now. Our listing is still at 0 in store.

John M>