I love H.I.S.S. tanks!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I love H.I.S.S. tanks!

Is this the best vehicle in the Cobra army or what?

I'm in real trouble now, because my space for new vehicles is ZERO. But I found the new HISS yesterday (with Rip-It), and decided to line up all my HISS tanks together. HISS, HISS II, Crimson HISS, DTC HISS, Target HISS, and the newest HISS. Now I'm thinking to myself "Where am I gonna find the 2000 HISS?" I'm asking myself this like I have ROOM for more vehicles!

But man, they are cool!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Heh yeah, I know what you mean. I have 25 v1 style HISS tanks in my collection. That is made up of of originals, Crimsons, TRU blue, Target blue, some customized and the new 25th black ones. I think I have enough now.

I already have 6 different Hiss Tanks and the last thin on my mind is space instead its "NEED MORE HISS TANKS" lol
    Looking for 25th IGs,Alpine,Leatherneck and Short Fuze

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yea i just ordered five more 25th hiss tanks off amazon.com today. Awesome vehicle.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...5/IMGP1531.jpg
    "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody walked over your grave" "I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holiday, Tombstone

Yeah version II is my favorite! I have 6, plus 6 Version I, plus 2 version III, plus 2 Version, plus 5 DTC. Plus 2 Crimson. So 23 altogther. I missed the Target one, I suppose I'll get one eventually, and I have one on the way from BBTS. I need to line mine up.

Talking

yeah hiss tanks are swell. small enough to fit on a shelf, but large enough to be impressive in display.

i want the black cobra vamp things, a few of those would be sweet. id look up the proper name, but you know what im talking about so i wont waste my time.

only other vehicle i want for display is that humungous black jet with the little jet on it. that was so awesome, my mom gave mine to the salvation army and i was ****ed. had one of the coolest figures with it too, the strato viper.

my vintage hiss tanks have ED though, i need them cannons to stay up. haha

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    If anyone is buying up the new HISS tanks and doesn't want the drivers (the blue "Rip It" guys, not the crappy grey soldiers), I'm trying to army build them. I'll pay $8 shipped for each driver you want to send my way......that should knock the cost back to $8 or so for the tanks as well and let you buy MORE TANKS!!!!!

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks,

Dan
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan
    If anyone is buying up the new HISS tanks and doesn't want the drivers (the blue "Rip It" guys, not the crappy grey soldiers), I'm trying to army build them. I'll pay $8 shipped for each driver you want to send my way......that should knock the cost back to $8 or so for the tanks as well and let you buy MORE TANKS!!!!!

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks,

Dan
    ROFL

I was just going to post this, except I only wanted 1

Funny, I'm looking for the ARAH style Rip-It form the blue 2000 HISS.

I was going to try to track that one down but I have my Cobra Commander in the blue Target HISS so I'm thinking I'll keep just ONE blue HISS and have it be CC's personalized vehicle.

I know this is an old thread but I LOOOOOOOVE H.I.S.S. tanks. You guys should post pics of your collections!