Where are all the BATS/SnowSerpent army builders?? - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    I pre-ordered a case that should have two snow serpents in it. I might try to "help" you guys by getting rid of them. lol. Actually, I'd really just like to get what I paid for them and not much more or I think I'd def trade for a Bat if I haven't found one by then.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I am half tempted to buy that "buy it now" I want to make a Sgt Slaughter trashing bats diorama from arise serpentor arise of course i have three other custom ideas ahead of that one and cant get the urge to start any of them.
    one of these days

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by tee25
    Just returned home from my early morning Wal-Mart run! As I was smashing a Sausage mcmuffin in the 4 deep line, I realized what I had become~ No wait, I can't be....Am I?? Is it true? Me- a scalper!!?? Listen, I am a collector. I know that no one likes me right now, and this post has turned into a Tee-bash, but I truly enjoy colllecting and the hunt! Im sorry that everyone is viewing me in a negative light. I am not sorry that I put them on ebay. It's the biggest online outlet. Oh and by the way, who's to say I don't have 5 cases of wave 9 sitting in attic right now? Oh wait, my alarm just went off, Target opens in 11 minutes!! Gotta run!!
    Altruistic collector, maligned scalper or misunderstood nice guy, what a way to make yourself welcomed dude, antagonize the community further.

Whether you intended to or not, you originally came off like you were hiding behind the word "help", or at least, being sarcastic about it.

I personally don't care what others do with their acquisitions, and to be fair, it's not your fault people are willing to pay 2 to 3 times what something is worth. That's good "action" and I'm down with profit; but your benevolent "Army Builder Fairy" act is caca de toro, and your tone in the above post just serves to confirm it.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Guys can we please stop the "scalper talk". I know that other fan-boy wanna-be sites condone that behavior, and actually contribute to it but it is not allowed here.

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Not to sound like a suck up, but I agree with Drew. Dude put these things up on EBay with a starting bid of $9.99. Remember, we're talking about 5 figure lots here.....not at all unreasonable.

(A) It's not like he put a $200 BIN on the lots. His start price is more than reasonable.
    (B) It's not his fault there are people out there who will pay $15-20 per figure for these things - and it's not his fault that others won't pay that for them.
    (C) He's under no obligation to do anything for anyone else here and that includes me (but you can hook a brother up if you feel like it ).

Not everyone who sells something - even if it sells for above retail - is a scalper.......
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

So what is the definition of a hoarder? I like to army build and have a significant amount of troops, does that make me a hoarder? Or is it people who buy loads of everything and don't open them only to sell them off at a later date?

I don't want to be labelled a bad guy, you know?

Lightbulb

i think the most correct answer is, we are grown men, why are we even talking about this? lol lol

but yeah, im a grown man with a desk covered in toys and beer cans and cigarette butts, and i neeeed moaaarrrrr

bats were my fav as a kid, my mom bought me one when i got my "flu shot" (look! theyre HELPING!) and took me to the mall to buy one. i remember it quite well.

i have a good memory for a drunk. and impeccable typing skills to match.

I bought an extra set and traded them for figs that were never in my area. Is that bad?

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    I bought an extra set and traded them for figs that were never in my area. Is that bad?
    No, that's smart.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    I've never seen a post that screamed "ban me" louder.