NEW! Pyramid Of Darkness DVD Battlepack Images - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I can't find this either... and since my last post I bought a single Bludd so now all I really need from this pack is quick kick, the Mass piece & the DVD (If I remember correctly the Pyramid of Darkness Series was cool as ****).

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quick questions on the DVDs.

Are the Pyramid of Darkness and Arise Serpentor Arise DVDs in MOVIE format like the last 2 DVD Battlepacks (Mass Device and Revenge of Cobra)???

Or are they split like 5 different shows having "To Be Continued" at the end of each episodes and opening sequence and "On the last episode of G.I.JOE" at the beginning of each episodes like the RHINO DVDs????

Quote Originally Posted by FirstSergeantDuke
    Quick questions on the DVDs.

Are the Pyramid of Darkness and Arise Serpentor Arise DVDs in MOVIE format like the last 2 DVD Battlepacks (Mass Device and Revenge of Cobra)???

Or are they split like 5 different shows having "To Be Continued" at the end of each episodes and opening sequence and "On the last episode of G.I.JOE" at the beginning of each episodes like the RHINO DVDs????
    they are like the first dvd packs.they have a play all feature the shows all the episodes in order without interruption.I am not sure I ever saw the pyramid of darkness series when I was young I would have remembered seeing SE break dancing and wearing a dress after that I am more excited about seeing Resolute

I ordered my sets from Toyrocket on a friday and had them on monday when I got home from work I have still not seen them at any retail store
    Last edited by sparks007; 10-09-2008 at 06:40 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I wonder if some people will try to accumulate those for use as "energon cubes"?[/QUOTE]

GREAT IDEA! Not that I do Transformers but they do look good for that idea.

Jason Lee

Pyramid of Darkness playset?

All I keep seeing is the Pyramid of Darkness cube, over and over. Can't remember, but isn't there supposed to be more to it than that? Already got the MASS Device set and Weather Dominator, and I'd like to get the Pyramid of Darkness, but don't want to buy it in expensive pieces. Anyone know if there's a complete set selling somewhere, or if there is a complete set to begin with?

I have yet to see this package. Here in Seattle, getting around is very difficult this week. I may not be able to drive for a while. I am hoping that these will still be available after Christmas.

Me too,

It's gut wrenching seeing dozens of Mass Device and Revenge of Cobra DVD battle packs, AND NO Pyramid or Serpentor NEW DVD PACKS!!!

WHile other states has abundant of the new DVD packs