I have the following items for sale. I am looking for money at this time to help with another hobbie I have. Make a fair counter offer and I might take it. LMK Thanks

6 MOC 25th 2-packs
destro,breaker,scarlett, hawk, twins, dreadnoks, CG, scarface, issue 21 snake eys and stromy 52.00 shipped all docs tags intacked

25th MOC storm shadow v1, rock and roll, v1 snake eyes 25.00 shipped

USS FLAGG LOT near complete with bps, box and a bunch of stickers on sheet still. 2 skystikers with boxes
1 skystriker missing chutes and nothing broken
1 skystriker missing a bunch of stuff

Boxes of jets are nice and FLAGG box has some wear and sticker wear on sides. HAs UPS sticker when it was shipped to be a few years back.

ASKING 475.00 shipped in US more to cal and lower border states. Sorry shipping is expensive to tex, ari, nev.

Hovercraft with box and bps missing 1 fan blade unit, one unit complete, 1 fan tab broke, nothing broken. 65.00 shipped

2 battleplateform systems with boxes and bps.
1 missing guns and near complete and other has missing items and broken items boxes are great asking 72.00 shipped

2 gijjoe HQ sets with boxes and bps, one set near complete but has color wear and other base has missing weapons and odd items Boxes have tape wear on sides. LOTS OF PIECES asking 100.00 shipped for both

I am askig for POSTAL MONEY ORDERs LMK I can send pix and answer any questions.

If I get a very serious inquire about this I will give better details and pix