Traitors!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traitors!

Traitors!

I would like to see a series, or even just a 5 or 6 figure box set that is dedicated to those who have switched sides. I.E. Flint, Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, etc.

I think this would be great. I'd love to have a Cobra version of Snake Eyes especially. That would be pretty freakin' awesome.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Dusty
    Scoop
    Mercer
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Exactly! I think it would be a great set to have...at least for me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Does anyone need another Destro?

He helped the Joes in the Synthoid Conspiracy
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Are you looking for more reasons for them to put out more Stormshadows and Snake-Eyes? I am really really done with those 2 characters. I've been done with the since the 80's and yet every time I turn around, there's one with a slight paint difference or something ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVillains
    I would like to see a series, or even just a 5 or 6 figure box set that is dedicated to those who have switched sides. I.E. Flint, Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, etc.

I think this would be great. I'd love to have a Cobra version of Snake Eyes especially. That would be pretty freakin' awesome.
    As far as I remember, the only character that switched sides was Storm Shadow and then the DD character Black-Out. Are you saying Flint and Snake Eyes turned traitor at some point in the cartoon or something? Or is this just a special custom thing you want Hasbro to make for you?

By the way I hate the idea.

Looks cool guys. One cluster bomb would take out the entire bunch though. LOL

Yeah I am against the idea as well. I am SE and SS out!

Add Admiral Lattimer to that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Dusty
    Scoop
    Mercer
    When did scoop switch sides?
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####