G.I. Joe Wave 6 Comic Book 2-Packs and Wave 3 Vehicles Images - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dataframes head looks horridble and beachhead w/o a mask-no no no
    Last edited by THE BEAT COP; 08-24-2008 at 11:03 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

any one else see a crummy Jinx coming from Snake Eyes???

Are these new comics or reprints of the old Marvel issues?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

In regards to the Wave 6 Comic Packs, I wouldn't mind having a more classic styled Beachhead, and Mainframe is a pretty good rehash. I don't know much about the Hard Master, but the figure looks cool and I like the accessories. Also, I got to have a Scrap Iron figure. So, that Wave of Comic Packs is all right in my opinion. I'll pick them up when they come out if I can.

Mainframe Debates..

Quote Originally Posted by zark1976
    not really impressed. I was excited about Mainframe, until I saw that figure closer up. pretty substandard in my opinion

In regards to the Mainframe piece I agree w/ you entirely. Hasbro needs to up the grade to retool the neck and head attachment/proportion ratio of this figures head with his matching body. It looks ridiculous. Plus, here we go again, Hasbro still yet can't go more than a wave without releasing another Snake Eyes figure. Super Weak. Overrated, man. I mean, do we honestly 'need' another Snake Eyes figure?? I mean seriously. They really could be getting to possibly some subsets, driver two packs, or killer striking comic version appearance repaints. Hasbro needs to buy the rights to call the figure Mainframe as we all know him, or at Lt. Mainframe, or some type of ranking.
    The last thing we need is Nemesis "Immortals" , 'Double Blasts', and SSSgt Rock N Rolls?

In a positive note the Wild Bill repaint kills! The Beachead w/ sandmask looks remarkable!!
    Plus, I'll always am looking forward to Larry Hama's writing. He can tell a story REAL well.

Best,
    Ruzbeh.

New Comic stories, some old cont. some new stories entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuplayer
    Are these new comics or reprints of the old Marvel issues?
    These are brand new works written by Larry Hama, Mr. Gi Joe himself!

I see what your sayin'/

Quote Originally Posted by THE BEAT COP
    any one else see a crummy Jinx coming from Snake Eyes???
    That's funny.!

You might be onto something there........

Beachhead's new schematics, and theme.

Quote Originally Posted by THE BEAT COP
    Dataframes head looks horridble and beachhead w/o a mask-no no no

No way. I disagree with you entirely about the Beachhead. He will come with his mask, but that new mask looks sweet!! It makes sense... Check out the Major Bludd w/ his Sandmask. He looks absolutely ruthless!!
    Good job on these two Figures, Hasbro Design Dept.