joint movement inside MOC figures

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

joint movement inside MOC figures

i am wondering how common it is for a sealed figure to have a slightly bent knee or elbow

the reason i ask is I recently purchased a 1985 Snow Serpent with a small bubble lift on bottom and his leg is not perfectly straight. I am wondering if maybe he had been tampered with (although the bubble lift is too small to actually remove the figure)

Its normal. I have had quite a few figures like this over the years. Just to show how much a figure moves while being shipped and so on I bought a flint moc a while ago and when it came to me his head was through the bubble from shipping. It happens so I wouldn't think it was tampered with.
    I just started my ebay store, take a look
    MY EBAY STORE<br>more to come soon
    Check out my ebay auctions as well MY EBAY AUCTIONS
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!

I've got plenty with a bent up leg and no bubble lift. I've got lots of twisted arms and almost backwards hands too. Mostly, I can deal with it, as long as the heads aren't turned completely to the side! That always bothers me...

Let's keep the MOC area active!

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kurthalsey
    Let's keep the MOC area active!
    If someone would like to donate a few to a poor bastard like myself, then I would be happy to contribute to this section

Quote Originally Posted by karamazov80
    If someone would like to donate a few to a poor bastard like myself, then I would be happy to contribute to this section
    You can actually find some somewhat cheap if you search ebay like a mad man... I've scored a few recently that were listed sort of untraditionally... no GI Joe in the title- so you have to look for each figure's name, and then no MOC or MOSC, but terms like "carded", "sealed", "sealed on card", "on card", "in package", "packaged", NIP, MIP...

So that is where the deals are~!