Mmmm... Firefly.

yojoe.com

Mmmm... Firefly.

I couldn't be happier! I thought the chances of me finding a non AFA'd Firefly still in great shape were slim to none...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nice!! I don't collect MOC myself just loose complete, but I would want something like this in my firefly collection. I have just about every 84' Firefly repaint imaginable now.

Quote Originally Posted by just_joes_by_mike
    Nice!! I don't collect MOC myself just loose complete, but I would want something like this in my firefly collection. I have just about every 84' Firefly repaint imaginable now.
    Firefly is hands down one of the coolest figures they ever did. Hope you have one sitting out in a Night Landing!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Good find..

Have you purchased any of the 25th versions they are really cool. I really like the comic pack version.

That's an awesome find, it's the first near mint- non AFA'd Firefly I've seen in years May I ask how much did you spend on this piece?
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Erick
    That's an awesome find, it's the first near mint- non AFA'd Firefly I've seen in years May I ask how much did you spend on this piece?
    There was non AFA MOC triple win 34 back on ebay a month ago that fetched $1,525! I paid barely a third of that for this one, and barely more than I sold an AFA 60 one for earlier in the year, so I am very pleased. But yeah, it seems like a rare find in non graded form.

I have one with a torn hangtab and crushed bubble. I hope I can upgrade to one like yours someday. Great score

Firefly was (last I checked) one of the top joes that are AFA graded most, along with Storm Shadow V1 and Snake eyes V2.
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys