How many 25th Rattlers do you have? - Page 15

yojoe.com

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    back when i was a youngster a comic shop opened in town and wed go in there and look at all the cool toys they were selling for twice the retail price even though they were brand new and not rare.

one day we went to wal mart and the owner had an entire shopping cart with every single new starwars character in it. we asked him if we could have one of his doubles and he said we could get them at his store.

right or wrong, we pranked his store daily for the next few years until we finally ran him out of town.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezus
    back when i was a youngster a comic shop opened in town and wed go in there and look at all the cool toys they were selling for twice the retail price even though they were brand new and not rare.

one day we went to wal mart and the owner had an entire shopping cart with every single new starwars character in it. we asked him if we could have one of his doubles and he said we could get them at his store.

right or wrong, we pranked his store daily for the next few years until we finally ran him out of town.
    That's good stuff. And yes it's wrong, but if it weren't, there wouldn't be any reason to do it in the first place.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 10-10-2008 at 05:58 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS