How many 25th Rattlers do you have? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    3 for me. Unless they hit clearance, I won't get anymore. I like them but I was dissapointed in the stickers which I will be paying extra to replace with good stickers.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox91
    3 for me. Unless they hit clearance, I won't get anymore. I like them but I was dissapointed in the stickers which I will be paying extra to replace with good stickers.
    Anyone know where to get some good replacement stickers? I am really starting to dislike having to re-sticker my Rattler every morning

0 for me, I'd like one though (never had the original). How is it compared to the original plastic wise and the easily broken pieces?

I'd maybe even a conquest(still have my original but i'd like the slipstream figure) but we don't have a target close enough around here to justify going to hunt one down.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I had one when I woke up this morning, but I have two now.

Finally found one today and that's all I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Abernathy
    Anyone know where to get some good replacement stickers? I am really starting to dislike having to re-sticker my Rattler every morning
    JRuben - $6.50 a sheet + shipping. I don't have his e-mail address right now. Unless someone beats me too it, I will post it when I get home.

With all the talk of fleet building the Rattlers, I am wondering how many are doing the same for the Conquests? I know some are but I imagine not as many as the Rattler. Only 1 Conquest myself as I have every previous version that was ever made for the US line + 1 custom black one. The Conquest isn't even one of my favorite vehicles but somehow I ended up with so many.
    Last edited by FireFox91; 09-17-2008 at 12:47 PM.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    JRuben - $6.50 a sheet + shipping. I don't have his e-mail address right now. Unless someone beats me too it, I will post it when I get home.
    This might help...

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=30495

With all the talk of fleet building the Rattlers, I am wondering how many are doing the same for the Conquests? I know some are but I imagine not as many as the Rattler. Only 1 Conquest myself as I have every previous version that was ever made for the US line + 1 custom black one. The Conquest isn't even one of my favorite vehicles but somehow I ended up with so many.
    Two Conquests for me. I'm not a big fan. If it had been the Skystriker, I'd have stocked up.

I can't help but notice that the 97 TRU Conquest is virtually worthless. What's my point? I don't know.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

97. I need 3 more for my goal of 100.

Just kidding. I only have 1.
    Booya!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    I can't help but notice that the 97 TRU Conquest is virtually worthless. What's my point? I don't know.
    What do you mean by worthless? Personally I thought it was the best version of all the Conquests made. They are typically not so easy to come by last I checked.

JRuben's e-mail address for repro stickers - [email protected]

I have one... looking for my 2nd. Hope to end up with 2.