How many 25th Rattlers do you have? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I have 8 Rattlers and 8 Conquests I bought 5 sets for myself and 3 sets I got for anyone who wants them one of the Rattlers is spoken for ,I think, but the rest are fair game.I was hoping to trade them to get myself a W1 Flint moc without bowing to ebay prices but the chances don't look good.I opened 3 of each and my other two sets that I am keeping are in the Target shipping case.I just cant bring myself to open them.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Picked up my second today, will keep one in box. Probably won't get any more unless I see them clearanced, but I will get two Firebats to fill out the flight group when I see them.

+-MWG-+

Wild Weasel - any difference?

For any completists, just wondering if the Rattler Wild Weasel has any different paint apps from the Comic Pack version? I'm hoping not.......
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks007
    I have 8 Rattlers and 8 Conquests I bought 5 sets for myself and 3 sets I got for anyone who wants them one of the Rattlers is spoken for ,I think, but the rest are fair game.I was hoping to trade them to get myself a W1 Flint moc without bowing to ebay prices but the chances don't look good.I opened 3 of each and my other two sets that I am keeping are in the Target shipping case.I just cant bring myself to open them.
    Revision cases are shipping with V1 Flint and some other HTFs. What ever you do, don't pay $25 for one. In case it matters, I believe they are now on the new cards.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Just one of each for me. Unless they end up on clearence someday.

I used to have a complete minty original one. But a heck of a nice trade oppurtunity headed my way so it got traded off.

But what really makes me sick is I can never find one in my stores and nobody, I mean nobody (and I'm talkin people that own like 8-10 of them boxed) will never come off of any for trade or "fair store priced sale" any!

- CL
    p.s. // enjoy your multiple rattlers!
    Cobraaaaaaaa!!!!

Got 4 sets but getting rid of two. Need some space.

Quote Originally Posted by Flophouse
    For any completists, just wondering if the Rattler Wild Weasel has any different paint apps from the Comic Pack version? I'm hoping not.......
    I haven't compared them myself, but I've heard the neck is a different color.

Back on topc, I have one of each jet so far, will pick up at least one more Rattler - need one for each hand after all. I might pick up two more to fill out the tarmac when these aren't in the air.

I got one tonight. I never had the original though I always dug the design. I like it. Now just to find somewhere to put it. . .been spending an hour or so putting on the damn stickers, though, with MASH and Cosby Show keeping me company. Jesus there are a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Flophouse
    Mine are identical.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal