How many 25th Rattlers do you have? - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    Mine are identical.

(assume Mr. Burns posture, place hands together in front, gently tap fingers together) "Excellent............"
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by quintonarledge
    8?! Dude, that's $200 for Rattlers! What do you do for a living...
    "Im retired. I invented dice when I was a kid."
    Last edited by Super Sport; 09-18-2008 at 12:33 AM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

The Wild Weasel from the comic pack has black on his neck under the helmet; the one boxed with the Rattler has blue on his neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra-Loyalist
    But what really makes me sick is I can never find one in my stores and nobody, I mean nobody (and I'm talkin people that own like 8-10 of them boxed) will never come off of any for trade or "fair store priced sale" any!

- CL
    p.s. // enjoy your multiple rattlers!
    Maybe someone would have been willing to help you out if you'd just, I don't know, asked, rather than directing animosity toward anyone who happened to buy more than one.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Saw 2 Ratts and one Conquest yesterday at Target- passed as I have spent too much money this month. Really think the new Conquest looks great- apprehensive about the Rattler. The only one I ever owned was the 97 TRU Gold version and felt the plastic was pretty flimsy. If anyone would like to hear share their thoughts on the 2 planes- I'd love to hear them.

Will definately get the Conquest- still undecided on the Rattler- might just buy one of those Elite Force (??) A-10's at TRU and trick it out as a Jumbo Rattler
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

Quote Originally Posted by Currahee_Chris
    If anyone would like to hear share their thoughts on the 2 planes- I'd love to hear them.
    I love the new Rattler. I had only planned on buying one, but my local Targets got flooded with them yesterday morning, so I picked up another one on my lunch break. Opened it last night, and had just as much fun with it as I did with the first one. The issue with easily-broken landing gear seems to have been corrected, and the lowered seat in the cockpit makes fitting the 25th Anniversary figures a breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Currahee_Chris
    If anyone would like to hear share their thoughts on the 2 planes- I'd love to hear them.
    Dockingbay did a nice review of the Rattler that he posted a couple of days ago.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=58487&page=7

As I mentioned before, putting the stickers on is a pain, but the plane just looks bad ***. Mine is now hanging from my ceiling by some weed-eater line.

so how long did it take everyone to put on the thousand stickers that came with the rattler ?

I haven't opened the conquest yet, is there another thousand stickers with it too?

I've now got six. I wish Hasbro would sell stuff loose, DTC. I would have gladly purchased eight in one shot.

I bought 2 of each. 1 Set will be used as prizes for the upcoming CT GI Joe Show.

John

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    Mine are identical.
    the necks on your comic pack WW and the Rattler WW are identical??
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.