How many 25th Rattlers do you have? - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    35 and counting! I have guys at all the Target stores in this corner of the state that hook me up. Nice discount too. And they are all MIB! These babies are going straight to ebay!!!! $$$$

I'm kidding by the way. Haven't found one yet.
    ~Pit-Viper~

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Viper
    35 and counting! I have guys at all the Target stores in this corner of the state that hook me up. Nice discount too. And they are all MIB! These babies are going straight to ebay!!!! $$$$

I'm kidding by the way. Haven't found one yet.
    Dang man! You had me going there for a minute!

I have 1 of each. I'll be getting another of each 1 (one to open & 1 to leave in box) & when I do open them the first thing I'm doing is applying JRuben stickers to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    Eight

The jury is out on if I should buy some more. I've already left a couple behind because; well, I don't really know why, maybe a little self control kicked in?

Those eight are in addition to one vintage loose, one vintage MIB unassembled, and one 1997 A-10 MISB from TRU*.

*I wish I had eight of those.
    People who buy 8 are why most of us can't find one to buy at retail...

But at least we can find plenty on ebay for $75 to $100 plus $25 shipping!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I got two yesterday. That along with 3 vintage should be enough, although I may get itchy and buy a third 25th to make it an even 6. I have two 02 Rattlers (one that I painted but the paint didn't stick well) that I may just throw away some day. They are junk compared to the originals or the 25th versions.

I hated, HATED, the 97 Rattler. It was terrible and I basically gave it away to a friend. The 98 Conquest, on the other hand, is great. I have one of those, two originals, two 02 versions, and 1 25th version. I have the PP version, too. I like conquests.
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

I have 2 in mail. With my restored vintage, that will be enought!
    Need more space!!!

Quote Originally Posted by woozyuzi

If you ask someone to help you could find one right here for far less than ebay prices.You may just have more collectors in your area than others.I know I am one of only a few around my area and I try not to buy everything just so others have a chance,and I found 8 as well.Most of the other guys here will do the same thing.If someone has had the oppertunity to buy 8 of them chances are you are not shopping at the same Target,or in the Same zip code.
    Last edited by sparks007; 09-18-2008 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by woozyuzi

Thanks for registering just to whine. There is some cheese for you at the door on your way out.

Thumbs up

I found one of each today and picked up both, I feel they will be the only ones I'll find. I thought they were online order only and was very hapy to stop in at the local Target and see them on the shelf.

I didn't think I would ever find any, but I have 3 now!

I now have 4 (and only 1 has been opened). Not opening the others yet, because I have no room.

I've seen a few more locally, but I've passed. I've reached my limit on these.

Next up... firebats!