How many 25th Rattlers do you have? - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    What's the topic of this thread again? Oh yeah... I still have eight Rattlers.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    I sold 3 of mine and plan on selling two more because they seem to be popping up all around me.after that I will be down to three one loose and 2 mib

I got two. I'm giving the second one to my nephew for xmas, figured i'd buy it now, as in a couple of months those rattlers won't be any where to be found. Not quite sure what anyone would do with more than one. I have barely any space to troop build figures, let alone airplanes.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    I was thinking the same thing quite a few posts ago, but it seems threads go off topic most of the time.

Cool Ok, back on topic:

I have 2 MISB 25th Rattlers now.

(At store price I might add).

- CL
    Last edited by Cobra-Loyalist; 09-21-2008 at 05:53 PM.
    Cobraaaaaaaa!!!!

rattlers?

my grampa told me all about rattlers.

sometimes we would be playing with our rattlers and then he would offer me a delicious Werther's Original hard candy.

now IM the grandpa! and my rattlers are carrying a cargo of pure delicious werther's originals across the mediterranian for my grandchilderen.

WERTHERS. YUM

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    ^ That bit is so good, I'm afraid it was wasted on this site.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

just one which is all i want...but it any make it to clearance i would pick up a second one.

I picked up two. One is opened and sitting next to my computer and the other had packaging in such great shape that I decided to send it to the AFA to be graded.

I haven't decided if I will get the Conquest yet. Except for its Python Patrol counterpart I never much cared for that jet.

Are there any plans for Hasbro to release the SkyStryker? Seeing the cartoon image of it on the Rattler's packaging got my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks007
    Capitalism is when you develop a new product or technology and then market that product to the consumer in order to make a profit
    That's a terribly flawed attempt at defining the word.

Quote Originally Posted by sparks007
    buying up the entire supply of a product and then turning around and marking it up 300% is called scalping.
    By this definition, there are no toy "scalpers" anywhere, because none of them are capable of "buying up the entire supply" of an action figure or related item.

Quote Originally Posted by Destro's-Bodyguard
    ..and the way your writing, you seem to be among the "few" people around here that think "scalping greed" is a-ok. Now thats sad and if you truelly think that way, ..then that right there tells us a little bit about yourself.
    I think it's perfectly okay, and I couldn't possibly care less about what you think that tells you about me. Honestly, who are you that anyone else should care what you think about them? I don't whine when I can't find the latest new toys; I just do what I need to do to find what I want. I certainly don't contribute to this culture of constant complaining that becomes more and more prevalent every year in this hobby. What's "sad" is that anyone could believe he's in some position to form sound opinions as to what kind of people other collectors are, based solely on whether or not they join in with the Gripe & Groan mob. We collect items with a secondary market value, and anything that can be bought and resold for a profit inherently will be. If you don't like that, I recommend starting a rock collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Destro's-Bodyguard
    ..and what CL said, re-take economics and government classes, then you can quote people with "intelligent" replies.
    You really don't have room to talk about "intelligent replies" when you reference "government" in a discussion about little plastic men. Seriously, none at all.