How many 25th Rattlers do you have?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Hasbro has struck my Achilles heel pretty bad on this one. I've got five thus far.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Eight

The jury is out on if I should buy some more. I've already left a couple behind because; well, I don't really know why, maybe a little self control kicked in?

Those eight are in addition to one vintage loose, one vintage MIB unassembled, and one 1997 A-10 MISB from TRU*.

*I wish I had eight of those.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 09-17-2008 at 12:23 AM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    Eight

The jury is out on if I should buy some more. I've already left a couple behind because; well, I don't really know why, maybe a little self control kicked in?

Those eight are in addition to one vintage loose, one vintage MIB unassembled, and one 1997 A-10 MISB from TRU*.

*I wish I had eight of those.
    8?! Dude, that's $200 for Rattlers! What do you do for a living and how much room do you have in your house for that?

I got one and am happy with that.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow...eight! I have yet to see 1!
    The bad news is the world is ending....the good news is there's a party, but you better get here fast...

Probably the most common number amongst Joe collectors at the moment: 0

I pre-ordered it, though

1 and only 1

The crappy stickers that came with both the Rattler and the Conquest are enough to limit me to only buying 1 of each because thats how many J.Ruben sticker sheets I have to replace the crappy opaque stickers that came with them.

I swooped up the only 2 my Target will probably ever get!

Just one, I don't have enough disposable cash or space for more than that. I mean come on, I've got comic books and transformers to buy too

If I had a house with a basement and tons more cash all bets would be off!

Of course, one is all I've seen so far anyway...

I have 2, I'm only gong to open 1 & I'm thnking about getting another one,if I can find the space. Where do you guys with 8 rattlers keep'em ?

The Cobra Rattler is probably one of the best things released for the line, but I only bought one. I have to watch space. I have to watch my toy budget, too, because there are other Joe items on the way that I want, and I collect from other toy lines, as well.